Knowing the Types of Cervical Mucus Can Help You Have a Baby Girl the Natural Way
The types of cervical mucus indicate the phases of the menstrual cycle. These can help you determine the best time to make love to have a baby girl. By learning about ovulation, and the characteristics of the sperms, you will understand how it is possible to intentionally get pregnant with a girl.
- How Lowering Your Female pH Can Help You Have a Baby Girl Fast
Increasing your acidity level can raise the odds of having a baby girl. Find out how vaginal pH can help affect the gender of the baby you will get pregnant with.
- The Most Prescribed Baby Girl Diet - Calcium and Magnesium Rich Foods
Women who are planning to get pregnant with a baby girl should include magnesium and calcium rich foods in their diet. A clinical trial on the baby girl diet showed 80% accuracy.
- Guaranteed Effective Methods to Have a Baby Girl-Positions You Should Try
Trying to get pregnant with a baby girl? Choosing the right positions lets you determine gender of baby. Learn about the best positions to have a baby girl here.
Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary to one of the fallopian tubes. It happens once every 28 days in a normal menstrual cycle. The egg will stay in the fallopian tube for up to 48 hours before it disintegrates into menstruation. If a sperm unites with the egg within this period, pregnancy starts. A woman can be fertile for up to 4 days before ovulation, and 2 days from when the egg becomes available. The reason is that, sperms can live inside the vagina for as long as 5 days. When you say fertile, it means that a woman is capable of getting pregnant. Sperms can be x or y. The x sperms produce baby girls, and the y sperms produce baby boys. To get pregnant with a girl, an x sperm should reach the egg.
Types of Cervical Mucus
The appearance of cervical mucus can change throughout a woman’s menstrual cycle. You can check your discharge by looking at the toilet paper after wiping, or using your finger around the opening of the vagina. Listed below are the types of cervical mucus and how they are used to determine the phases of menstrual cycle.
- Dry. When the mucus is dry, or there is no discharge at all, it means that the woman is definitely not fertile.
- Creamy white cervical mucus. Creamy white cervical mucus is an indication that a woman is nearing ovulation. This type of mucus appears like lotion.
- Egg white cervical mucus. A woman is at her most fertile state when the mucus looks like albumen (egg white). This mucus is watery and slippery, and stretches in between the thumb and index finger.
- Thick cervical mucus. It looks pasty and yellowish. Thick cervical mucus smells like vinegar. A woman can still be possibly fertile at this time. However, it may be very difficult for the sperm to swim through this type of mucus.
How to Get Pregnant with a Girl
To have a baby girl naturally, you should make love when the cervical mucus is creamy white. Cervical mucus, white and creamy, signals that the egg is not in place yet. If you will do it before the egg is ready, the y sperms will have less chance of getting to the egg. The y sperms can only live for up to 2 days, so you should do it 3 to 4 days before ovulation. In addition, it is harder for the y sperms to swim through creamy cervical mucus. This is not a problem to the x sperms. This strategy works best when combined with other methods to get pregnant with a girl naturally.
Rate this Hub
© 2013 Marie Caraig