Kundalini Yoga Crow Pose - Practical and Powerful
Finding the Pose
- Squat on the floor with legs shoulder width apart and feet flat on the ground with the toes pointing outward.
- Reach forward with your arms and have your index finger pointing forward, while the other fingers are interlaced.
- Gaze over your extended arms and stare out into infinity.
- Keep your back straight and breathe deeply.
Resting in the pose
Breathing deeply, hold 15 Seconds - 3 minutes. Start slowly and build up your time steadily from there.
Benefits of Kundalini Crow Pose
- Opens and clears the root chakra increasing one's sense of security, connectivity to nature and clear practical, down-to-earth thinking.
- Balances the root chakra also helps remove fears.
- Balances and heals the heart chakra, allowing love and compassion to flow.
- Increases flexibility in the groin and hips.
- Good for the health of the knee joints and ankle joints.
- Stimulates the internal organs for toning and healing the elimination system of the body.
Reaching and Deepening the pose - Tips
- You can also place a rolled up blanket or hard cushion under your heels to help you with this posture.
- Be careful with your knees and only go as far down as comfortable, regardless of whether you are doing the modified posture or the full pose.
- Feel your heart center expanding as you reach forward and stare out over your hands into infinity