Life Is An Echo; What You Send Out Comes Back!
Life is an echo; what you send out comes back. What you experience today is the consequence of yesterday and tomorrow results depend on what you do today. What you do in life, echoes in everlastings so be mindful how you live each day. Those who live to do what's right will harvest an everlasting life. While the one who chooses to do wrong will reap many perpetual sorrowful days.
Moreover, most of you know the Chinese Proverb, "Life is an echo. What you send out comes back," the saying is a legitimate statement, yet, most of you live your lives as if the meaning of this quote is just something you should forget or like you don’t believe this proverb to be true.
Whether you believe life is an echo or not, bear in mind, the Golden Rule of life is you should treat another, the way you would want to be treated. It’s a saying that goes far beyond words simply being said; it’s a very simple adage everybody should believe.
Do you believe the Golden Rule of life to be true? No one wants to be placed in an unfavorable situation where life echoes the circumstances of their own doing. As it's hard to reap what you sow when you place yourself in an unfortunate position.
When we are forced to deal with the echo of life and it seems too much, a person will like any opportunity to make their lives a little easier. To do such you need to start giving the world the best you have and before you know it, the good you share will all come back to you.
Your main focus should be to treat others as you want to be treated. Yet numerous individuals fail to do so and there are two main reasons why. Many don't treat others the way they want to be treated because of number one: many are lovers of themselves and fail to care for another. Two: they are selfish, and allow themselves to be interested in their well-being only.
There's a famous saying from Lyndon Johnson that says, “If we are to live together in peace, we must come to know each other better.” If we selfish and lovers of our self, is this fair to the other person who involves? No, remember life is like an echo, what we send out comes back and what you reap you will sow.
You don't have a right to be upset when life echo back to you what you put out to someone else. I had to learn this wisdom first hand myself. And hear me when I say I put out a lot of good more than wrong, still, it was hard for me to maintain or continue living life when this one wrong return back to me.
Five years ago, I walked away from a relationship I share with my sister, we were close, two peas in a pot, we talked about any and everything and help each other dealt with life's challenges. We shared everything and we had each other back, when she was weak, I was strong and vice versa.
This particular time we both were going through at the same times and we both were weak. My sister was taking her problem out on me and saying mean things to me. We argue a lot and I was tired of her taking her frustration out on me.
I tried talking to her and telling her she needs to consider my feeling and give me a little more appreciation as I was respecting her. She continued her rage, throwing out words that cut through the soul and one day we encounter a very fiery conversation and she said words to me in a heated moment that I felt was unforgivable.
When she saw how hurt I was she apologized to me, I walked away. She tried calling I wouldn't answer my phone. She even came to my house and tried talking to me, I ask her out and we didn't speak on my part for two years.
Although what she said was not something, I would have ever said to her, I was wrong to take the words so personal and reject her from my life. Two years ago, I flat hit rock bottom and turn to a loved one in my family for help. It was another bad decision I made.
My sister, I walked away from heard of the hard times I fell upon and reach out to me. It was not easy for me to hear from her during the most challenging times of my life, but I did. I'm sure the person that was not doing right by me told her and that’s okay too, because maybe they mean it in a bad way, it turns out to be for my good.
We were able to salvage two years of past hurt to put behind us and to wipe the sled clean and move forward. I am happy she reached out to me because I never would have contacted her and I missed her dearly. When she shared with me how unhappy and miserable, she was without me made me so sorry I ever act in such a foolish way.
Most of all for her to share with me, she knew it was wrong of her to say what she said out of anger and I was wrong to walk away from a bond we share since we grew up as little girls. She was hurting and wishing it was something she could have done differently so we never lost two years hurt me to the depths of my soul.
I shared this experience to say, we should be careful what we say and how we treat another as words are powerful and once, they come out the mouth they cannot be taken back. The way you treat another can affect them and words have a way of destroying everything from relationships to people’s lives. Especially in a situation where the person you throwing harsh words to not strong enough to take them.
I had a right to demand she calm down and choose better words, except, I should have handled things better. The way a person manages a situation can contribute to the outcome. Walking away from her the way I did was not the best end and I feel because I handle things that way as I continue to live life it echoes in a situation I didn't desire.
Five ways to ensure people treat you right
1. Change the way you think. There is power in the thought. It’s a true saying, "As a man thinketh, so is he". Most people are afraid of accepting and exploring their own thoughts and emotions, especially if they have to choose and focus on life outside their own skin. Some people rather focus on the needs of others over their own need. I’m not suggesting we not love or care for others only not when they’re compromising your emotional wellbeing. Stop thinking it’s okay to be disrespected and begin thinking you are worthy to be treated with respect
2. Stop tolerating the family and friends that abuse you. We can’t pick our family. We can pick our friends, but most importantly. We don’t have to tolerate either if they abusive to us.
3. Treat the people in your life with love, respect and kindness and demand they give you the same treatment. Now that you have to stop tolerating the family and friends that abuse you and you know you are worthy of being treated with kindness and gentleness its time to enjoy inner peace and joy.
4. Hand picks the family and friends that are worthy of being in your life. Surround yourself only with people that support you and willing to return the kindness and love you share. Pick your friends and family like you carefully picking the lotto number, you pick to win.
5. Believe that you are worthy to be treated with respect. Your life is now in order and you have your life in respective, you understand that you had to put in place a plan to make sure people know you deserve to be treated with respect. You have to believe you are worthy of being treated with the utmost respect, in fact, you will be asking for abuse if you don’t demand respect. When you don’t demand respect, you are giving others permission to mistreat you. Believing means you have to know for yourself, your worth respect, let go of the opposite thoughts I am not worthy. Believe you are worthy of being treated right
Continue to remember life is an echo and what you sow, you also reap. What you contribute to this life is what you will get. What you place in others’ lives, returns back in yours. If you desire to enjoy living your life, it’s best you place kindness in another life. Kindness will give hope to those who are sad, alone and in need of hope in this world.
When you realize the world that you create begins with your thoughts and how you treat others come back to you. There isn’t a prescription for how to treat others the way you want to be treated, it should be a way of life. Nonetheless, when we come in contact with another, we should consider that unkindness has a way of altering a person’s life.
Life is an echo. What you send out will truly come back to you. Therefore, it's significant that we come to the realization that kindness is in our power, even when we fail to put forth the effort to explore and find it. Kindness begins with one person and will flow to another.
In conclusion, life is an echo. What you send out comes back to you and if you continue to do good in life, even if the next person doesn't extend it back to you, remember that is a state of life that is out of your control. Still, life is an echo and what you place in it, circumstances will give back to you the same way. Also, remember to treat people the way you want to be treated because Life is like an echo. What you send out comes back. What you reap you sow.
Life is an echo. What you send out comes back!
What are your thoughts and opinion of "Life is an echo, what you send out comes back?"
Blanca - Echo (Official Audio)
© 2018 Pam Morris