Living With Bipolar, and How Meditation Helped
Dealing with unexplained questions coupled with racing thoughts all the time.
Every morning when I woke up, I was depressed from the nightmares and unclear images of the night before. I thought to much about current and past events. I was afraid of what the future had in store for me. I had all this energy and didn't know what to do with it. I couldn't rest and get a good night sleep. My mind raced all day and night until I was mentally tired. So I started researching what could possibly be wrong with me. It wasn't before long that I was diagnosed with bipolar and mania. Some people look at it as a curse. I did at first but don't anymore. Almost two million people are diagnosed with bipolar, I am not alone. Most people with bipolar have lots of energy. I have learned to channel that energy into creative and beauty. I have to triumphant and progress through that adversity. Before long those images I saw in my dreams began to make sense to me. My sleep patterns got better. I took time out every night to meditate for a couple of minutes it made a world of difference.
- How many of you have awakened by nightmares?
- How many of you are Bipolar?
- How many of you are both and have learned to control those racing thoughts meditation and the proper channeling?
- Do you somehow feel misunderstood?
Start out small and work your way to the big goals, dreams and vision in you life. It is not to late to take control. There is help out there you are not alone.
Ways to achieve a piece of mind.
- RESPECT: I had to first realize that I was far from normal. I was an special person and I should treat myself with love and respect.
- PEACE: I had to become at peace with the fact that my thoughts racing thoughts should be look at embraced in order to conquer them.
- STRONGER: I had to learn how to break the chains that had tied me down and held me back.
- MEDITATING: I found myself meditating a lot more and taking relaxing baths with Epson salt and calming fragrances. I would find a nice quiet place to relax and concentrate on positive reinforcing energy.
- BELIEVE: Believe in the past, present and future time. There are moments of guidance through memory and positive thinking of reaching for your goals and your talents. Embrace that extra energy and channel it to do positive things with it.
- DREAM: It is ok to dream because some dreams do come true days even weeks later. Tap into those positive dreams and use them to your advantage.
- LISTEN: Everyone can sense when things are going to happen to them or others before they even happen and when it does happen it more liberating than scary. You just have to listen to your inner self more carefully and embrace it.
Trying Meditation Can't Hurt if you let Help You
I stopped feeling the need for conscious reasoning. I started by laying down with my head on a pillow while listening to soft instrumental music in the background. I would lay there for about seven to eight minutes at a time trying to clear my mind of all thoughts positive and negative. At first it was very hard to do. Eventually I started receiving clarity. I channeled all that energy into rationalizing all of those racing images that were popping up in my head. I focused on the 6th chakra but there are about seven of them that you can work your way up to.
The third eye is said to mystical, special and its the gates to higher consciousness. It gave me these deep mental images of what I should be doing with all this energy I had. The third eye is of psychological significance. Conscious Life News states that the third eye is directly related to lays dormant in most people and can be awakened through deep mediation and saying the right words. That site gives you ways to awaken your third eye.
Meditation will give you a sharper mind. Allow that new found clarity to lead and guide you away from danger and into the light of safety and happiness. Allow yourself to become more knowledgeable. Allow yourself to become a more positive thinker. Be a more intense listener. Become a super sensitive and more of a feeler and motivational leader within your own right.
Imagine, Motivate and Achieve
Imagine that you are floating upward and with each inch off the ground the links from you chain break until there are no more links that weigh you down. Release all of that negative energy and thoughts of doom.
Motivate yourself. Accomplish some of the goals that you have during those times when your energy is at its peak.
Achieve a state of awareness. Picture yourself to accomplishing some of the things you dream about such as:
You are unique and special. You are not alone. You are beautiful.
Try to Become A More Positive Person and take back your life.
According to the Brain and Behavior Research Foundation it can be hard to concentrate with bipolar. As mentioned earlier millions of people have it. Many people suffer from depression and have strong emotions. And fear of going over the top of extreme insanity. People have irritability that will change to sad and hopelessness. It can start out with feeling over excitement for certain periods of time with normal to severe bursts of energy. The inner being in you wants to express itself. Allow it to calm down and become more manageable through the gift of meditation. Meditation is a good way to start healing and embracing your problems. Continue to accomplish your goals in life. You can do it through hard work and determination. Reading and writing in a journal can help situations become more clearer. Bipolar can be come with anxiety and it can frightening and life changing but it doesn't have to ruin your life. Take that power back from that diagnosis and give it a swift kick in the rear. Concentrate, meditate and focus on the positive things in life.
Would you consider meditation as a tool to your enlightenment?
There are people all around the world that feel they need to help others with there problems. They want to be able to lead others in the right direction so they can reach their full potential. I am one of those people. I am not only a seer but a motivator. I believe with my strong characteristics combined with my intuition and energy I can make a difference in someones life. I don't look at bipolar as a curse or a problem. I see it as a healing tool for my well being and for the well being of others. There are tons of people in the world looking for answers, who are curious about the future and their endless possibilities that they have stored in them. Some people look to the stars for that extra motivation to accomplish what they feel is impossible. We are all placed on this earth for a reason. We all have special gifts that we don't use but we can use them if we can tap into them. My way to tap into those dreams are through meditation.