Losing Weight Eating Gluten-Free Superseed Crunch
6 Reasons to Eat Superseed Crunch
It took two years in research and development to make a new organic and gluten-free product - Organic Superseed Crunch, a light, sweet and crispy snack packed with important nutrients that every body needs for good health. Here are 6 ways to enjoy the dry bite-size Superfood pieces -
1. Eat a few for breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. Four pieces or 1/2 a cup have 140 calories. There are no trans fats, just 2.5 grams of saturated fat. The chia seeds are tiny size, yet one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They promote a filling effect as they grow in size with water or coffee. Chia seeds are loaded with fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and various micronutrients. Aztec warriors ate chia seeds to give them high energy and endurance. Just 1 spoonful of chia could sustain them for 24 hours.
2. Crumble Superseed Crunch over plain yogurt to jazz it up. Chia seeds are known to help with skin and aging, because they are rich in antioxidants. The coconut or cinnamon flavor enhances the tart yogurt.
3. Sprinkle Superseed Crunch over mixed berries. According to the American Dietetic Association, chia is super-high in fiber, providing nearly 11 grams per ounce. One serving provides the recommended fiber intake for the day.
4. Pack a serving in your kids lunch or your own. Chia seeds’ have the ability to reverse inflammation, regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure. It's heart healthy.
5. Before or after a workout. This superfood enhances exercise performance. According to a study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning, chia seeds can help boost your metabolism and burn belly fat. Studies show that the addition of chia seeds to your diet also reduces visceral adipose tissue, a “belly fat” tissue that effects the metabolism of the body and is a component of obesity. Eating before a workout, gives you enough energy, the same way a sugar-laden sports drink would, but without all the sugar.
6. When you feel tired in the early afternoon, keep a bag of Superseed Crunch in your desk or car as a healthy pick-me-up until dinner.
Original is my Favorite
Super Healthy Ingredients
Here are 3 reasons why Superseed Crunch is good for you - It's made with organic, whole superseeds - sesame, flax and chia. To add a touch of sweetness they use organic dried cane syrup made and desiccated coconut and organic brown rice syrup.
- Excellent source of Omega 3 ALA
- Excellent source of dietary fiber, calcium and iron
- Rich in antioxidants and lignans
Each snack has the following -
Whole Organic Sesame Seed- Good source of dietary fiber, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, calcium and magnesium; cholesterol lowering phytosterols. Sesame seeds provide a vital source of magnesium, which has been connected to reducing the chances of diabetes and managing the symptoms in patients having already developed the condition.
Whole Organic Chia Seed – Loaded with antioxidants, prebiotic fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids ALA, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Chia seeds can hold up to 12 times its weight in water, they are wonderful to prevent dehydration.
Whole Organic Golden Flax Seed– Rich source of prebiotic fiber, manganese, vitamin B1 and essential fatty acid omega-3; full of lignans, an important antioxidant. If you want healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 2 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily routine.
Three different Flavors
3 Different Superseed Flavors
Absolutely Gluten-Free Organic Superseed Crunch is available in three varieties -
2. Toasted Coconut
Superseed Crunch is the sixth new product among the company’s unique Absolutely Gluten-Free line.
According to Charles Herzog, Vice President, Absolutely Gluten-Free, “We have developed an innovative and proprietary new manufacturing process to create a uniquely healthy, gourmet snack that tastes so delicious.
"These nutrition dense superfoods provide a whopping 2000 mg of Omega 3 ALA per serving, gut friendly prebiotic fiber, and powerful antioxidants and lignans from the superseeds in a convenient snack.
Absolutely Gluten-Free Organic Superseed Crunch is packaged in convenient 4.5 oz. re-sealable bags (six to a case) and will retail for $4.99 - $5.99 per bag. It is all-natural, certified gluten-free, OU kosher, non-GMO, vegan, dairy and soy-free, low in sodium and USDA Organic.
The Absolutely Gluten-Free brand product line currently includes: flatbreads, crackers, blondie and brownie crunch, cauliflower crust pizza and crepes, available in stores nationwide. All products in the Absolutely Gluten-Free line are certified kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU).
Absolutely Gluten-Free (http://absolutelygf.com) is headquartered in Bayonne, NJ and is part of the Kayco Company. Follow them on FB, Facebook.com/AbsolutelyGlutenFree and Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @absolutelygf.