"Magic" No-crust Low Carb Pizza
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 25 min
Yields: Serves 6 to 8 people
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Egg whites
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Toppings of choice-black olives, hamburger, Italian sausage, pepperoni, etc
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While oven is preheating, spray the bottom and the sides of a 9"x13" casserole dish with the cooking spray.
- Begin layering your pizza. Spread the pizza sauce on the bottom of the pan. On top of that, spread out your toppings. Top it all with mozzarella cheese. If you have a topping like pepperoni, you can place that on top of the cheese.
- Next, the egg whites. The egg whites are the special ingredient that hold it all together. The easiest thing to do is to buy the egg whites from the store that come in the carton. There is no need to separate eggs. Pour the egg whites around on top of your concoction, making sure to distribute evenly. Do not use too much of the egg white. The eggs are there only to hold everything together. You do not want the pizza to have an "eggy" taste or the consistency of an omelet.
- After pouring the eggs, place the pizza in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Allow the pizza to cool for about 15 minutes. You may be able to even pick it up and eat it with your fingers. It's delicious!