Massage for a Healthy Body
Having a body massage has a lot of benefits. Even years ago, the Chinese have discovered the value of body massage as an alternative and natural medicine for aches and pain. The are archaeological evidences that these has also been used in many ancient civilizations including India, Japan, Korea, Egypt, Rome, Greece, and Mesopotamia. There are has been a lot of articles supporting this claim.
When I was just a teen, my sisters before me studied a combination of acupressure, reflexology and shiatsu. I was their willing stand in for practicing their craft. And in a way, I have learned how effective and beneficial it has been that I have been a recipient of their knowledge.
The acupressure is using your pressure points throughout you body, while shiatsu is using you thumbs to do it. Reflexology on the other hand is like combining all that you need for an effective body massage.
Massage has been and always will be a part of my life. Let me count the ways it will help you too.
1. Slowly and surely it will remove your stress and worries.
2. You can expect the increases in your anti-bodies- protecting your body from sickness.
3. It soothes and relieves muscle pain.
4. Migraines just seem to disappear.
5. Helps you maintain a normal blood pressure.
6. It will give you a good night sleep and eases anxiety.
6. As an added bonus, you help the economy by providing a source of income for those who are unemployed.
Whether you are a newcomer in body massage or not, it is time to set that appointment for a well deserve treat. Have a body massage today.