- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Meditation is so Easy
The Basic Easy Steps
1. Find a quiet spot or room. Sit or lay in a comfortable relaxed position. I like to get up a little earlier than the rest of the people and meditate in solitude. Every person and situation is different and you can even meditate with others. Just shut the door, find a quiet bench in the park, a chair on the patio, even a set of ear buds at the computer.
2. Focus on your breathing. In and out from your diaphragm. Your belly should be relaxed and moving with your breathe. In deeply and out deeply. As your mind wanders keep coming back to your breathing and focus on it.
3. After a few minutes of focusing on your breathing and getting a good rhythm going start to focus on a question that you are seeking guidance for. Ask the question in your mind and then go back to your breathe and wait for the answer. Repeat the question, breathe and be open to the answer.
4. You will be amazed at what you get... if you do not get anything right away or the first few times just keep doing it daily and you will soon find clarity in what you seek. Keep it positive and easy.
5. Choose a guided meditation if you feel you need to. There are many on youtube that can help you get into the groove of meditating and finding answers and clearing your soul. There are law of attraction meditations that will show you how to get more joy in your life. I encourage you to try different methods to find what works best for you.