- Alternative & Natural Medicine
Migraines - Effective Home Remedies
Ever had a Migraine? Well so have I. And it is not Fun to have migraines.
I will cover what is a migraine and some effective home remedies to help with migraine headaches.
I try to make my articles easy to read and understand using step by step guides so I hope my article will leave you better informed and feeling better, and hopefully helping you with migraines.
Please Note: that I am not a doctor nor a physician so please contact your doctor or physician before starting any exercise program or diet changes.
What is a Migraine and what Can Cause a Migraine
Migrains usually occur on one side of the head. They can start around puberty and slow down around the age of 45. Women are more likely to suffer from migraines than men.
Migraine causes are usually caused by:
- blood vessels inside your head
- they also can be triggered by what you eat
- sensitivity to light
Symptoms: (When you have a migraine or about to have a migraine)
- head pounding one side
- tunnel vision
- blurred vision
- eye pain
- not really able to open your eyes.
- seeing stars or lines
Remedies to Help with Migraines
- Is a Great herbal supplement that is effective for migraines.
Sleep it off:
- Is one of the very best remedies for migraines. Even if its for a very short time.
Stress and Anxiety:
- can really bring on a migraine its very important to do some relaxation exercises to help relieve stress.
- most sufferers have a deficiency in magnesium in their brains which helps your muscles to relax and will definitely help with migraines. If you suffer with kidney disease or diabetes be sure to contact your Doctor or Physician to make sure this is OK to take.
- taking an aspirin every other day can help to reduce migraines. Also can help reduce heart attacks as well.
Putting ice on your head can help relieve symptoms
- you will have a very good chance of getting rid of the pain of a migraine trying this method.
Staying in good shape by excersice
- can relieve migraines. But do not excersise during an attack
In conclusion, Migraines are hard to deal with and everyone suffers with them from one time or another. So its important to know what you can do and when they are about to come on so that you can find a remedy quickly so that you do not have to suffer. I hope my article benefited you in some way and that you do not have to suffer with migraines.
Have a Great day :)
More Great Hubs on Health!
- Throw Away Your TV! Why Watching TV Is Bad For Your ...
Throw Away your TV! Why watching TV is Bad for your Health.
- Dandruff - My Organic Coconut Oil Review
Dandruff - My organic coconut oil review
- Depression - Home remedies that can help!
Everyone suffers from depression at one time or another in their lifetime. There are many causes of Depression including a death in the family, a death of a loved one, stress, anxiety from every day life. Some suffer from post traumadic stress...
- Menopause Symptoms - How to know if you are in Menop...
menopause symptoms - how to know if you are in menopause?
- Gallbladder Problems? - Home Remedies that Can Help
Gallbladder Problems? - Home Remedies that can help.