Motivate yourself to get moving forward life
Get Motivated - Become Active
Learning about motivation started at home for me
If I can remember many years back when my mom told me to get up, pick up my head, and stand tall, I thought to myself is it me or does she sound like a drill sergeant in the military. What's funny is that me and my step dad actually called her Sergeant Slaughter. After the great wrestler who was deemed at his time to be a great force in the WWF (WWE today or World Wrestling Federation many years ago).
Now that guy was definitely pumped up with loads of motivation, and so was my mom who never failed at trying to motivate me and my brother to get ourselves together, in terms of taking care of our clothing, room cleanliness, personal hygiene, basic chores, and basic scholastic learning development. I understood the reason behind her being so empowered to get us going all the time, but my brother on the other hand did not.
Inspiration can be found anywhere & in gloomy places
Today I have this burning desire to succeed and I'm sure majority of it all stems from my mother, and her powerful stance she took on parental guidance, and nurturing us to become strong solid men.
Many people today seem to lack motivation for some odd reason, and they all have their own personal excuse's for such a thing. I have been able to detect ways of helping others with this issue, I'm not going to be like my mom though & try to do the drill sergeant method of motivating people.
I'm simply going to list many themes to begin focus upon, and attempt to inspire people from my own personal experiences.
Those who choose to use this help or form of guidance. I just hope they all can learn to take the information, or ideas to help others in their path. This is the most that I can do today as being a very self motivated individual who knows what it takes to get things started, especially while under a great deal of pressure.
Try these Inspiring speeches from movies, it helps for me
There's Many ways to find motivation today
Simple tips on how to motivate things into positive experiences
- Start your day with physical activities
- Try to find some fun things do, which takes a drop of creativity to spark up
- Sum up the things you like to do, maybe on a fun to do list
- Get with friends who are positive, and those who are fun to be with
- be experimental, but not crazy, don't do harmful things
- smile because life has so much to offer
- go outside to enjoy the environment, get some fresh air
- go swimming, running, jogging, speed walking, cycling, dancing, hiking, etc.....
- Try dancing no matter if you have others around you, this works wonders
- be patient & active as well, motivation takes empowerment of the mind & body
- writing inspires many people to do things, scribble stuff down of what to do
- hang out with people who care for your well being
- choose your friends wisely
- eat healthy foods that increase brain energy
- develop an exercise regiment that's consistent and works for you
- challenge yourself to learn new things
Things that steal from people's motivation
Just don't go there, trust me I been there & done it already
- don't worry about expensive plans, because those may lead to doubtful thoughts about it all working out for you
- don't think negatively about things, It's tough but try to focus on positive stuff
- stay clear of addictive things, break free from your gadgets for a while
- anything in the form of addiction opposes motivation so beware of adding bad stuff in your environment like taking illegal drugs or other habit forming behaviors
- never listen to people who are negative about life
- Over eating
- don't become friends with those who are always downgrading you
- true friends don't pressure you into doing the wrong things
- reduce the amount of negative intake you receive in the form of visual or auditory
- Don't participate in hate groups of any kind, it will kill your motivation for sure
- Not looking for employment or a means for an affordable living
- saying foul words all the time & name calling is a number one motivation crook
- never quit the discovery process of life itself, motivation grows with learning