Natural Acne Cures & Advice
What Is Acne
Acne is a skin ailment that develops due to your body producing too much oil from your oil oil glands that lay beneath the surface of your skin. It is often recognized by the inflammation and inflamation of the skin. Acne ordinarily occurs during adolescence.
The majority of of people get it at some point in the course of their life time. There are a number of organic and natural cures for acne and acne scarring. Acne breakouts may occur as a result of several factors which include heredity and hormonal changes related to pregnancy.
The most common cause of acne is however the passing through of puberty. Dermatologists will always offer you the medical approach to a cure, I guess they prefer the tried and tested however some medications can and do carry side effects. With this in mind more and more people are turning to natural remedies in their battle against acne and the scarring it can leave.
Acne Prevention and Natural Cures
- Drink plenty of water, it is good for your skin and it will keep it hydrated.
- When you sleep your body loses lots of water, drink a glass of water before retiring to bed.
- Vitamins and fruit juice will help combat acne, drink a glass of fruit juice day.
- Another great drink is green tea which contains antioxidants that combat acne producing bacteria.
- Eat plenty of green leaf vegetables again they are great for the skin. Vitamin E is always essential for the skin since it guards the skin from acne.
- Avoid too much stress, stressing and getting upset will not cure your acne but worrying over it can make it worse.
- Wash your face with a mixture of honey, rose water and tomato pulp. Leave this mixture on your face for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Yoga has been proven to help promote healthy skin, don't be a couch potato exercise.
- Avoid too much heavy make up and when possible where make-up made from natural products.
- If you have long hair keep it out of your face and off your forehead.
- Avoid picking and squeezing your spots at all costs.
- Eat one carrot a day because it contains vitamin A which is essential for maintaining healthy skin. Carrots also help in removing excess toxins in the body.
- Change the cover on your pillow regularly, your face is in contact with it an awful long time.
- 5 Extremely Effective Tips to Get Rid of Acne
There can be nothing more depressing than an ailment that afflicts peoples lives. Nearly all of us as a teenager will have suffered bad skin conditions, from blackheads and whiteheads to mild outbreaks of...
- 10 Tips For Treating Acne
Acne is a condition that can strike a teenager at anytime. There isn't any real fast cure for acne, you are never going to rid yourself of it overnight despite what some may claim. As acne is caused by a...
- Urine Therapy For Acne
You might cringe at the thought of this acne treatment but the truth is it works and it isn't going to cost you anything. Ones own urine has been used for medicinal purposes for years. Different cultures all...
- Cure Acne With Natural Home Remedies
Natural home remedy cures for acne are springing up all over the Internet, how do you tell which ones are cures that will work apart from the ones that are simply old wives tails? Acne affected individuals...