Natural Remedies That Promote Hair Growth Faster
If you feel your hair is getting thinner and shedding, it is the high time to pay attention to your hair or scalp health. You may find numerous expensive chemicals, lotions and hair products that claim to grow hair faster; just don’t believe them blindly, instead embrace natural remedies. Nature has more to offer than synthetic products.
Hair is composed of Keratin, a vital protein, which is developed in the follicles. These follicles yield new hair cells and the old cells are eliminated through scalp or skin surfaces. Hence, hair regrowth is a constant process unless you have an underlying cause of baldness.
Progressive thinking and losing of hair was considered as an indication of ageing, but nowadays, it is commonly seen in younger people with various causative factors, while unhealthy lifestyle is one of them. There could be various reasons of alopecia (hair loss), such as genetic predisposition, hormonal imbalance, poor diet, nutritional deficiency, chronic medical conditions, and bad effects of medicines.
People with hair loss look for instant relief by using artificially prepared hair products and hair growth pills, which could prove harmful on long run. Therefore, going natural is the perfect way to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth faster. Let’s go through few effective hair growth remedies –
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar acts as a cleansing agent and helps maintain the pH balance, thereby promoting hair growth and development. Take 2.5 ounces of apple cider vinegar and dilute it in a liter of plain water; apply this solution after washing your hair.
- Coconut Milk - Coconut milk is one of the most effective and safe remedies for promoting hair growth naturally. That’s because it is rich in essential and healthy fats, iron and potassium that are good for your hair.
- Egg – Egg is a wonderful home remedy for instant and natural hair regrowth. Eggs are full of essentials nutrients, especially proteins that help in forming new hair. It also contains vital minerals and vitamins for hair growth, such as iron, zinc, iodine, phosphorus, selenium, sulfur, and vitamin A, B12, and D.
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek is an ancient remedy for alopecia. It is packed with proteins along with nicotinic acid that promote hair growth. This natural herb is not only helpful for hair regrowth, but also useful in protecting the natural hair color.
- Green Tea – Green tea is one of the super home remedies for hair growth, as it contains powerful antioxidants that boost natural process of hair regrowth and development cycle. You can apply slightly warm green tea on your scalp, leave for an hour, and wash with cool water. Use it regularly to notice marked improvement.
- Onion – Onion is considered as one of the oldest and effective hair growth remedies. The reason being the active ingredient sulfur that helps boost collagen production in scalp tissue and further assist in hair regrowth. You can apply onion juice directly on your scalp, leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse with a mild shampoo.
These are few scientifically proven natural home remedies for treating alopecia. At the same time, you can consume foods that promote hair growth, such as –
- Potato Juice
- Sunflower seeds
- Onion juice
- Yellow Peppers
If you fail to notice any signs of improvement even after eating aforementioned foods and using natural remedies, then ask your doctor for other alternatives.