Neem Tree (Indian Lilac):A miracle herb
Neem Tree is very popular from ancient time due to its miraculous powers of healing. The Ayurveda, Indian system of medicine, contains a detailed information about this miraculous tree. It is being called by different names in different areas and languages, for example in English it is called Margosa tree, in Sanskrit - Nimba , in Hindi – Neem etc. Its biological name is Azadirachta indica which means "The free tree of India". It is a tree that grows in semi-tropical regions such as India, Bangladesh and Pakistan etc. It is being used in India from ancient times for various purposes. Every part of neem tree is useful. In India due to its availability and usefulness it is also known as “villagers' dispensary.
Neem contains anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti fungal, anti parasitic and anti-diabetic properties. It tones up digestive, respiratory, urinary system and circulatory system.
Medicinal values of Neem Tree
1. Neem is very good for dental care. Its twigs can be used to brush teeth. Its oil is used to manufacture cosmetic items like creams, soap, shampoo etc.
2. Neem oil is used to keep skin fresh. Its oil is very good for skin disorders. The most easy method to use neem oil for your skin is to buy a good branded neem soap, neem cream or neem lotion.
3. Neem is considered as blood purifier. It removes toxic elements from the blood.
4. It is a boon for diabetic patients. It keeps blood sugar level in control. Diabetic patients can prepare various food items by using Neem gum as one of the ingredients.
5. Neem oil is considered as a natural insect repellent, a safe pesticide, a fertilizer, a skin care ingredient. It have contraceptive properties as well. Neem oil is a good mosquito repellent also.
6. If you have dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, the symptoms of scalp psoriasis, Neem oil is ideal for you. It also gives you soft, shiny, stronger hair and encourages good growth. It also prevents gray hairs and hair falls.
7. Neem can be used in treating psoriasis, scabies, head lice and eczema.
8. Neem smoothens the functioning of intestines, if consumed regularly. It is also considered as de-worming agent.
9. It is very useful for pregnant woman. It makes easier the delivery process.
10. To keep yourself healthy and fit you can take bath in neem tree water.
How to make Neem Water:
To make neem tree water you have to wash neem leaves and put it in to the boiled water. Neem tree water is ready. It will also keep you away from infections.
Use Neem Leaves Daily
You can take Neem daily. It is safe, however it would be better to check it first how your body reacts after consumption. Start with two or three leaves per day and increase it later. It will improve immunity power of body. It can cure diabetes and ulcers also.
Grow Neem Tree Yourself
If you have enough space you can grow your own neem tree and use it fully. It is very fast growing tree. You can use every part of it for the medicinal purpose. So it is not exaggeration to call it "divine" or "miraculous tree".