Healthy Ways to Care for Teeth Besides Chewing Gum
Your Smile Says a Lot About You!
Regarding Cavities and Cancer
If you are an adult and do not have teeth, unfortunately, you do not need to see a dentist, unless you want to wear dentures! Most general dentists need to have their dental licenses revoked for the toxic chemicals they are putting in their patient’s mouths. The best option is to seek a qualified alternative health care licensed dentist who does not use hazardous chemicals to plug cavities or use harmful materials to sedate your nerves when performing dental work.
- Everyone wants to have a healthy smile without suffering from any type of tooth or mouth pain.
- Every tooth represents a particular aspect and function of your health!
- All parts of your mouth, tongue, gums, tonsils, teeth, and saliva connect to nerve receptors that participate in the functioning of specific organs from your heart to your brain to your spleen, etc.
- When you stay well hydrated with water by drinking half your body weight in ounces, your teeth decay less and your bowels work more efficiently too.
- It is particularly beneficial to brush gently and to floss before retiring. Caring dentists always say, "Floss only the teeth you want to keep!"
- Rinsing your mouth with room-temperature water after every meal helps to keep your teeth from decaying and helps to keep your gums healthier. Rinsing washes away food debris after eating and helps to keep your mouth clean for longer periods of time.
Dr. Bruce Fife has educated his patients in making sure they understand that every disease begins in the mouth from cancer to colds to heart conditions to allergies, even the dreaded mental health nightmare. The day your teeth begin to fall out (not baby teeth regeneration) you'll know you're headed for a cancer diagnosis in adulthood. Except, it has been proven that there are certain holistic foods you can eat to regrow the enamel in your teeth. And your teeth will grow to be stronger than ever.
Degenerative disease conditions accelerate when you have halitosis-bacteria causing unpleasant breath odor. It also happens when you have food particles stuck decaying between your teeth. The plaque on your gums is a measure of debris floating in your arteries that obstruct the natural flow of your blood, so beware.
Please note fluoride toothpaste will make your teeth porous, especially if it contains sodium laurel sulfate or glycerin.
I love using a Tooth Powder with a sonic toothbrush or oral irrigator to wash my mouth and gums. My gums receive a gentle massage and my teeth become whiter and stronger. Besides, not containing fluoride it is loaded with minerals that help to rebuild my teeth enamel.
I had four cavities two years ago. I refused to have my dentist plug my teeth. My enamel miraculously healed by religiously using tooth powders that contain calcium without harmful additives.
Toxic Dental Materials
When you are deprived of enzymes, life ceases and an accelerated decaying process begins until death occurs.
No one in their right mind wants to die prematurely, due to the use of a dentist's toxic dental materials in their mouth. You must watch out for amalgam filling and root canals. Such materials not only destroy the biome in your mouth but also taxes your organs.
You Deserve a Healthy Smile
Everyone deserves to have a great smile and not missing teeth caused by poor hygiene that over time deteriorates health!
Make Your Own Toothpaste
Tooth powder is actually better than using conventional toothpaste. It's even healthier than some of the organic tooth cleaners since it rinses clean and does not leave any residues.
You can craft your own toothpaste and be assured of its ingredients. One fabulous recipe I use is the mixture of organic coconut oil with clay and drops of peppermint essential oil. The clay helps to remove toxins that are in your teeth.
- Mix two ounces of organic coconut oil with two ounces of organic bentonite clay in a small glass bottle that has a lid.
- Add a teaspoon of sea salt.
- Add approximately 15 drops of lemon, cinnamon, or peppermint essential oil.
- Brush your teeth and tongue twice a day with this mixture.
The coconut oil, salt, and essential oil are gentle and will whiten and freshen your breath as well.
The Right Way to Brush Your Teeth to Avoid Plaque Buildup
Certain Foods Will Clean Your Mouth Like Brushing!
Eating a whole apple between meals helps to rinse your mouth clean, because of the malic acid it contains. An apples' substance helps to break down food items stuck on your tooth enamel and removes extra sugar well.
I periodically rinse my teeth with Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and water. My gums stay healthy and are not inflamed or even bleed as I floss.
It's imperative to know how smoking and chewing sugarless gum accelerates organ malfunction. Gum chewing tricks your digestive organs into thinking you are eating a meal or snack and wastes your precious enzymes. Your body is only capable of manufacturing a certain amount, therefore; you must learn to use it wisely to prolong a healthy vibrancy life. A waste of good digestive enzymes with hydrochloric acid is needlessly secreted into an empty stomach that does not contain food when chewing a gum like Juicy Fruit, Dentyne, and others.
- Remember, enzymes are the catalysts of life that make biochemical actions work to your advantage. They break down your consumption of food for energy and rebuild your muscles. Make your enzymes work for you by keeping your mouth clean between meals and after every meal.
- Fake teeth, loose teeth, amalgam fillings and root canals profoundly affect health for the worst. Get this type of dental work done when your trade-off out weighs the consequences. Because no one can live a decent life with missing teeth.
- An Alternative Health Care Dentist can run specific tests to see which dental materials suit your unique biochemistry.
Always remember and consider the work of ENZYMES, because we are born with a limited number!
- Remember to eat an adequate amount of raw fruits and vegetables every day since they contain live-food enzymes. Have a bit with every meal. This helps you get the most nutrients and energy production to sustain you throughout the day.
Are You Missing Any Teeth?
© 2010 Sheila Craan