Healthy Ways to Care for Teeth in Lieu of Chewing Gum?
Your Smile Says a Lot About You!
Regarding Cavities and Cancer
If you are an adult and do not have teeth, unfortunately you do not need to see a dentist, unless you want to wear dentures! Most general dentists need to have their dental licenses revoked for the toxic chemicals they are putting in their patient’s mouths. The best option is to seek a qualified alternative health care licensed dentist who does not use hazardous chemicals to plug cavities, or use harmful materials to sedate your nerves, when performing dental work.
- Everyone wants to have a healthy smile without suffering from any type of tooth or mouth pain.
- Every tooth represents a particular aspect and function of your health!
- All parts of your mouth, tongue, gums, tonsils, teeth and saliva connect to nerve receptors that participate in the functioning of specific organs from your heart to your brain to your spleen, etc.
- When you stay well hydrated with water by drinking half your body weight in ounces, your teeth decay less and your bowels work more efficiently too.
- It is particularly beneficial to brush gently and to floss before retiring. Caring dentists always say, "Floss only the teeth you want to keep!"
- Rinsing your mouth with room-temperature water after every meal helps to keep your teeth from decaying and helps to keep your gums healthier. Rinsing washes away food debris after eating, and helps to keep your mouth clean for longer periods of time.
Dr. Bruce Fife has educated his patients in making sure they understand that every disease begins in the mouth from cancer to colds to heart conditions to allergies, even the dreaded mental health nightmare. The day your teeth begin to fall out (not baby teeth regeneration) you'll know you're headed for a cancer diagnosis in adulthood. Except, it has been proven that there are certain holistic foods you can eat to regrow the enamel in your teeth. And your teeth will grow to be stronger than ever.
Degenerative disease conditions accelerate when you have halitosis-bacteria causing unpleasant breath odor. It also happens when you have food particles stuck decaying between your teeth. The plaque on your gums is a measure of debris floating in your arteries that obstructs the natural flow of your blood, so beware.
You Deserve a Healthy Smile
Toxic Dental Materials
When you are deprived of enzymes, life ceases and an accelerated decaying process begins until death occurs. No one in their right mind wants to die prematurely, because of a dentist's toxic dental materials in their mouth, such as amalgam filling and root canals.
Make Your Own Toothpaste
Tooth Soap is actually better than using conventional toothpaste. It's even healthier than some of the organic tooth cleaners.
You can craft your own toothpaste and be assured of its ingredients. One fabulous recipe I use is the mixture of organic coconut oil with organic baking soda with drops of lemon essential oil.
- Mix two ounces of organic coconut oil with two ounces of organic baking soda in a small plastic bottle.
- Next, add approximately 15 drops of lemon essential oil
- Brush your teeth and tongue twice a day with mixture
The coconut oil, baking soda and oil is gentle and will whiten and freshen your breath as well
The Right Way to Brush Your Teeth to Avoid Plaque Buildup
Certain Foods Will Clean Your Mouth Better Than Brushing!
Eating a whole apple between meals helps to rinse your mouth also, because of the malic acid it contains. An apples' substance helps to break down food items stuck on your tooth enamel and removes extra sugar too.
I periodically gently brush my teeth with Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar then rinse and gargle with water. My gums stay healthy and are not inflamed or even bleed while I floss.
It's imperative to know how smoking and chewing sugarless gum accelerates tooth decay and organ malfunction. Gum chewing tricks your digestive organs into thinking you are eating a meal or snack and wastes your precious enzymes. Your body is capable of manufacturing a certain amount therefore; you must learn to use it wisely to prolong a healthy life. A waste of good digestive enzymes with hydrochloric acid are needlessly secreted into an empty stomach that does not contain food, when chewing a gum like Juicy Fruit, Dentyne or others.
- Remember, Enzymes are the catalysts of life that make biochemical actions work to your advantage. They break down your consumption of food for energy and rebuild your muscles. Make your enzymes work for you by keeping your mouth clean between meals and after every meal.
- Fake teeth, loose teeth, amalgam fillings and root canals profoundly affect health for the worst. Get this type of dental work done when your trade-off weights the consequences only. Because, no one can live a decent life with missing teeth.
- An Alternative Health Care Dentist can run specific tests to see which dental materials to suit your unique biochemistry.
Always remember and consider the work of ENZYMES, because we are born with a limited number.
- Remember to eat an adequate amount of raw fruits and vegetables, because they contain live-food enzymes with every meal to help get the most nutrients and energy production to sustain you throughout the day.
Are You Missing Any Teeth?
Would You, Enjoy Another Health Hub?
- Demystifying Tongue Diagnosis
Your tongue is an organ of speech and taste comprised of 9000 taste buds. Its color, shape and size can be an insightful tool in helping to diagnose or confirm an illness. Research is beginning to emerge...
- How to Treat Common Eye Infections
Your eyes are super fragile and easily susceptible to being infected when debris gets into your eyes. It is super easy to rub your eyes when they feel itchy; you rub them automatically not even thinking. Often...
- The Benefits of Herbal Medicine
The Benefits of herbal medicines is not too fashionable however, its popularity is growing exponentially with the trend to treat oneself with vitamins and herbs instead of ingesting over the counter medicine...
- Foods For Energy!
A Major Thief that steals your valuable time is consumption of Poor Quality Foods. A Poor Eating Habit will make you feel LETHARGIC with low energy. This feeling of sluggishness will make...
- Detoxify or Die
Detoxifying is one of the most important keys to Longevity! You are literally dying every day your cells are. Your cells burn oxygen and nutrients to keep you alive. These dead cells accumulate in your...
© 2010 Sheila Craan