50 Motivational Quotes!
A Truely Motivating Remixes of Speeches
How Motivation Affects The Mind
Motivation is what controls our determination to do something. It always us to get up in the morning and do something, whatever it may be... it is always motivation pushing up. It is important to stay motivated to be able to achieve your goals and ambitions. No matter what career path you are in, or what it is you are trying to achieve, it is natural to want to push yourself as hard as you possibly can to get to where you want to get. After all, who has the right to stop you. No-one.
So next you go to eat something you know is bad for you, are about to get in a fight, thinking about packing in your job. Just think of this hub, and think what you should do. Motivate yourself to put back that unhealthy snack and pick up a piece of fruit. To walk away from a fight, and retain dignity. To stick at the crappy job you do day in and day out in hope of getting that promotion. At the end of the day, it is you want can change your life for the better, all you need is motivation. You have motivation, you have everything!
50 Motivation Quotes
The quotes below have personally motivated me to great extent. I find that remembering quotes like this when I need to push forward is really motivated and effective to achieve my goals. In my bedroom, I have a motivation which consists of pictures and quotes, most of these are on that wall. Every morning, I will read a couple. This gives me motivation to achieve throughout the day. By simply believing that it is giving you motivation will make you think much more positively about whatever task you are confronted with.
These quotes are primarily for sports based motivation. However, they can all be applied into others areas of life. Into your career, your lifestyle. Wherever it is you need motivating, these will help you.
- "Time and tide wait for no man." - Unknown
- "Cry in training, laugh on the battlefield." - Unknown
- "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once... I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee
- "Pain is only weakness leaving the body." - Unknown
- "Boards do not hit back." - Bruce Lee
- "Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
- "He who is taught only by himself, has a fool for a master." - Ben Johnson
- "The weakest within all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire" - Mark Twain
- "Courage first; power second; technique third." - Unknown
- "Everyone has a plan until they have been hit." - Joe Lewis
- "Seek not to follow in the footsteps of men of old; seek what they sought." - Matsu Basho
- "Never Interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte
- "Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - John Milton
- "The man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest." - Henry David Thoreau
- "Of old the expert in battle would first make himself invincible and then wait for his enemy to expose his vulnerability." - Sun Tzu
- "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
- "I dislike death, however, there are some things i dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when i will not avoid danger." - Mencius
- "A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it." - Unknown.
- "Do not hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly." - Theodore Roosevelt
- "Should you desire the great tranquility, prepare to sweat." - Hakuin
- "In times of peace, the warlike man attacks himself." - Friedrich Nietzsche
- "There are two rules for being successful. Rule 1; Never tell others everything you know." - Unknown
- "Philosophy practiced is the goal of learning." - Thoreau
- "The best part of falling is getting back up." - David Belle
- "Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other is a matter of time." - Unknown
- "Do not ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed." - Unknown
- "There is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy." - Niccolo Machiavelli
- "The Greatest enemy will always hide in the last place you would ever look." - Julius Ceasar
- "I shall give you a brief taste of death, so that you may recognize it when it comes again." - Unknown
- "Pain is not judgemental, people are." - Unknown
- "Stamp quickly and pass through a wall of iron..." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
- "If you change the rules on what controls you... you will change the rules on what you can control." - Guy Ritchie
- "Embrace the pain, and you will win this game." - Guy Ritchie
- "War does not determine who is right; it determines who is left." - Unknown
- "When you feel pain, you know that you are still alive." - Bruce Lee
- "Using no way as a way, having no limitations as a limitation." - Bruce Lee
- "When a student is ready, a master will appear." - Buddhist Proverb
- "A good sword is left in its scabbard." - Unknown
- "Fighting is always last answer to problem." - Mr Miyagi
- "A black belt is a white belt that never gave up." - Sa Bam Nim Justin Taylor
- "Amateurs practice until they get it right, professionals practice until they can't get it wrong." - Unknown
- "Civilize the mind, but make savage the body." - Unknown
- "The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammed Ali
- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the sze of the fight in the dog." - Unknown
- "He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will always be victorious." - Unknown
- "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Gandhi
- "The difference between try to triumph, is that little, 'Umph." - Unknown
- "When you fall down 7 times, get up 8 times." - Silvester Stallone
- Pain heal, chicks dig scars... Glory last forever." - Unknown
- "The more you sweat, the less you bleed." - Unknown
How motivated can people become?!
Did you find this motivating?
You Are All That Is Needed!
Do whatever it takes to get to where you want to get to, let nothing stand in your way. People will try to oppose you along the way, use these people as motivation, use the people relying on you as motivation, use everything around you to motivate from within.
Remember you will miss 100% of the shots you do not take. So even if you think you may fail, get involved, go for it. Do not think, I am not good enough, because you are. So right now. Do whatever is it you are after. Want a new better job? Write an outstanding CV. Want to become fitter? Run, cycle, weight lifts. Want to assert your dominance? Compete, go forth, win!
Most Motivational Video Ever!
The video at the bottom, will be the most motivation, inspirational thing you have ever watched. So watch it now. Listen to the words, Nick is saying. Listen to how passionate he is given his unfortunate circumstances. If he can still be happy and live an enjoyable life. Why are you not achieving all that you want to. His motto is, 'No arms, no legs - No worries!' Amazing. If only people realised how fortunate they are, then maybe they could uncap the potential within.