Nutrition based on blood groups: Best food for Blood Type A...
Nutrition based on Blood Groups: Best food for blood type A
A diet based on your blood group type is a relatively new discovery. The believers of blood group based diet claim that there are different individual dietary needs based on blood group division. If we eat according to our blood group types, we will lose excessive weight, feel better, our immune system will be stronger, we will be prone to less diseases and long life. It will go against the norm, where Western diet consists of one big piece of meat with french fries. However, the research backs up the findings. For instance, Blood group A people tend to thrive on vegetarian diet and Blood Group O people tend to thrive on meat and protein based diet. Our individual needs are different and when we are careful about our specific needs, we get better results.
Blood Group A type developed when people were less physically active and more focused on intellectual activities. They tend to be highly creative and emotional people who like artistic activities. They also have high probability to focus on deep spiritual things. Here, I am going to discuss the nutritional needs and optimal diet suggestions for blood group A people:
1. Blood Type A can go for vegetarian foods. Vegetables like broccoli, carrot, spinach, onion, garlic are good for this blood group type. With this vegetarian diet, they tend to reach their optimal weight and are less susceptible to diseases. The immune system is strong and emotions are good.
2. Blood Type A need to avoid dairy and dairy products. When Blood Type A avoid milk products, their health improves. Dairy and dairy products tend to act like poison for them. Small amount of fermented dairy products like yogurt are allowable.
3. Blood Type A need to avoid meat. Meat is not healthy for blood type A group. They tend to thrive better without meat. Their metabolism finds it difficult to digest animal protein and they tend to be healthy on completely vegetarian meals. Some soy protein is good for them.
4. Blood Type A can go for olive oil. Fat in the form of olive oil is good for blood type A people. Olive oil can be taken in form of salad dressing or in stir frying food.
5. Blood Type A can go for small beans. Lentils, green beans, black eyed beans tend to go well with blood group type A people. Big beans like Kidney beans, garbanzo beans are difficult to digest for this blood group.
6. Blood Type A can go for rice but need to avoid wheat. Wheat is difficult to digest for blood group type A people and it is best to add rice, buckwheat, amaranth. Wheat and wheat based products are best to be avoided by blood group type A.
Hence, eating a diet based on your blood group type can be a good way to maintain health and vitality in your life. If you are new to this principle, you can test it under guidance of doctor and see if it works for you. All the best in your endeavour to better take care of your health.
Video on Blood Group Based Diet:
- Nutrition based on blood groups: Best food for Blood Type A
A diet based on your blood group type is a relatively new discovery. The believers of blood group based diet claim that there are different individual dietary needs based on blood group division. If we eat according to our blood group types, we will