Nutrition based on blood groups: Best food for Blood Type B
Nutrition based on Blood Groups: Best food for blood type B
Latest research in the field of nutrition shows that there is some correlation between our blood groups and the diet that is healthy for us. What is good for one person, might be toxic or harmful to other person with different blood group type. Blood group types might even play a role in our personality traits. The best dietary suggestion for a person with blood group A is to be complete vegetarian where as person with blood group B, the recommended diet involves a mix of animal protein and vegetarian diet. The believers of this blood group research think that if we eat food according to our blood groups, we can restore our health to highest levels and enjoy the goodness of life.
Blood Group B type people tend to have a distinct personality and certain foods that are most suitable for them. They are most likely to be practical, problem solvers and at the same time, spiritual people too. They have a high need of order, organization, standard procedures and robust system. They tend to be leaders and work well in the positons of high responsiblity and authority. Here, I am going to discuss the nutritional needs and optimal diet suggestions for blood group B people:
1. Blood Type B can go for green vegetables. Leafy, green vegetable tend to be most suitable for this blood group people. It is best for them to avoid tomatoes, tofu, sprouts, olive, radish. Certain chemicals in tomatoes are not fit for blood group B people.
2. Blood Type B need to avoid chicken and pork. Blood type B people can thrive better if they avoid chicken and pork. These type of meats contain lectin which tend to be unsuitable for this blood group people.
3. Blood Type B can go for certain types of Fish. Deep ocean fish like Salmon are highly suitable for blood type B people. It can be a good source of omega 3 and protein for blood type B. It is highly recommended for them.
4. Blood Type B can go for dairy and dairy products in moderation. Milk and milk products like cheese, yogurt and others are allowed for this blood group people. They tend to easily digest it. However, moderation is the key to good health.
5. Blood Type B need to avoid nuts. Nuts tend to be good source of nutrition and health but for blood group type B, it is recommended to avoid them. Nuts contain lectin which interferes with the blood type B insulin production.
6. Blood Type B need to avoid beans and pulses. Beans are good source of plant proteins with no cholesterol. However, it is best if blood type B avoid it as it interferes with insulin production.
7. Blood Type B need to avoid wheat and go for rice. Rice tends to go well with Blood Group B where as wheat is a big no to them. Wheat interferes with insulin production and tend to make the digestion sluggish for this blood group people.
Nutrition based on Blood groups is a rapidly picking up phenomenon in health and nutrition world. It is truly said that what is medicine for one person, can be poison for another. We need to look at our individual needs and eat accordingly. Use these simple dietary suggestions for your good health. Before making drastic changes to your diet, it is good to discuss and work under the guidance of a qualified professional.
- Nutrition based on blood groups: Best food for Blood Type A
A diet based on your blood group type is a relatively new discovery. The believers of blood group based diet claim that there are different individual dietary needs based on blood group division. If we eat according to our blood group types, we will