Home Made Oat Meal Soap
Goat Milk And Oat meal Soap Recipe (For Dry and itchy skin)
1 pound, all natural goat milk Soap base
¼ cup organic grinded Oat meal
¼ cup goat milk liquid
3 table spoon baking soda
1 tea spoon organic extra virgin olive oil
*** First scale the soap by lay a plastic wrap on a scale and put the soap base on the scale and weight the soap for 1 pound.
1. Pour hot water over ¼ cup oatmeal, set aside.
2. Cut 1 pound soap base into a small piece about 1 - 2 inches for easy melting.
3. Melt soap base in a microwave with Pyrex cup, and melt for 10 second at a time until all the soap melted to a liquid.
4. Put in oatmeal, goat milk, olive oil, and baking soda in the melted soap, and stir with wooden stick or wooden spoon until all the ingredients are mixed well.
*.* After all the ingredients are mixed well, then pour melted soap into the soap molds and let the soaps to dry and harden before take the soap out from the soap mold. It will take a few hours for soap to dry before you can use it.
*~* If the soap is hard to pop out from the mold, then you should put the soap in the freezer and leave the soap in there for at least 5 minutes, this trick will help to release the soap easily from the mold.
Now you have hand made natural soap that can clean your skin without drying and stop the itchy part.
Note: Olive oil will help to moisture your skin.
Sweet Coconut Cream Banana
- Sweet Coconut Cream Banana
Thai banana give many benefits and high in calcium to our body, cooked banana will not lose nutrition with the heat, but will increase more calcium than fresh banana.
- Natural Toothache Remedy
This homemade toothache remedy will help stop the pain of toothache within a few hour after used. and helps relief gum swelling, gum infection, and might prevent teeth from breaking, cracking, and