Over Come Your Fears
Teen Voice Prosperous & Thriving Youth
TEEN VOICE Prosperous & Thriving Youth
By Patricia Ross
SHOP ON-LINE TEEN VOICE STORE http://teenvoice.spreadshirt.com/
As a child the first real challenge is to walk that you may remember to reference or to over a challenge that will stop you to be mobile. As a child you observed the rest of the your world around you being mobile so your efforts without even knowing expressed these actions by watching and observing others. OK, lets think about riding a bike and the fear of falling off and your parents buying you training wheels. Yes, this allowed you to think about not falling off your bike but having fun and controlling the bars at the same time which is another step to riding your bike. The Go Getters did not need training wheels they just faced the fear and didn't mind the falling off and getting back on. That could have been fun it's all a matter of how you perceive. So, over come your fear because when you put the following steps together you can meet the challenge and overcome your fear. My suggestion if you do have some fears remember how you over came fears as a child and practice to ride out your fears until you replace fear with hearing the silence voice of success within you.
As mentioned your bike has bike bars which is another step to riding your bike. Let's imagine you are the bike.
1. Control balance the bike which is your life
2. Control bike bars to stay on the path of your life
3. Control pedals your feet to the directions of your life
I do not know what your going through but as your going through these steps we are learning how to muli-task with the combination of gaining control over vital function abilities in life that will allow you to ride the bike-YOUR LIFE without falling of your path of life.
So, How Do We Over Come Our Fears?
1. Control a Balance in ones life. Some people choose different spiritual ways to keep balance. I chose to serve the Creator of the Universe which is called by 250 names through studies.
2. Control on the path of my life is given through understanding the process and principals which have been taught through parents, teachers and ministering of the faith. Also, to mention business advisors and other areas of Professionals when needed. yes, their are a lot of nuggets of knowledge to sort through but the BIKE BARS of Counsel will keep you moving forward in life and help you not to fall of your bike.
3. The question is WHO is in Control of your life WHEN you are consumed with fear. The Ultimate Control over my life is the Creator of the Universe that makes the seeds grow and makes it rain. SO, What situation, circumstance or condition do you fear?
So, weather you choose to ride with training wheels or the GO GETTER without training wheels to your bike-YOUR LIFE! RIDE, RIDE, RIDE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST.