Therapeutic Benefits of the Richest Herb: Parsley
Parsley: The Richest Herb You Need in Your Life
Known for its amazing amount of benefits and applications, parsley is a culinary delight many do not include in their diets. A medicinal, rich herb, parsley is considered one of the healthiest foods in the planet, filled with antioxidants, vitamins, fibers and minerals, low on calories and used in too many recipes to account for here, this is a plant you need to get into your life as soon as possible.
The benefits are too amazing to believe when it comes to this miraculous food too, aiding in the constant fight against many diseases and complications. Let's start off with the basic things you will be getting when you start consuming this herb.
Parsley Health Benefits
- The amount of nutrients is unparalleled to any other food: The antioxidants, the low fat and cholesterol, the large amount of vitamins and minerals, this is medicine that tastes great! You can try it out with so many things and vary out how you eat and still benefit out of all these nutrients. I have found the tastiest form for me is parsley pasta. It looks and tastes exquisite and it's great for my body, making it a herb descended from the heavens itself.
- It has many therapeutic applications: This is mostly due to the many oils that parsley carries with it, the main one being Eugenol. The oils are used for homeostasis and medicine as well since the body uses them to battle diseases and level things that are out of control. Some of the most known uses are battling gum and teeth sicknesses and reducing sugar levels in the blood, lowering any risk of suffering from diabetes.
- It can be used as an antiseptic: Any part of the herb may it be the leaves, roots or even stems can be used as antimicrobial in any case, allowing for quick use in small cuts and bruises and general disinfectant.
With a bright green color and a mild, fresh flavor, parsley is a must have for the pantry. The botanical name of this product is petroselinum crispum (mill.) nym. Ex a.w. Hill. It is originated from czech republic and qai organic, ksa (Kosher) certified. Frontier natural products co op specializes in natural and organic products. Our products are found in natural products stores and specialty shops throughout the United States and Canada. By offering easy access to high quality, competitively priced choices that are socially responsible, frontier seeks to lead the way in bringing nature and peace of mind to our customers. As a leading supplier of organic herbs and spices, we hold a leadership position, not only in the marketplace, but also in the effort to convert food producers to sustainable farming and production practices.
- It aids in the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism: Because of the many nutrients acting together and working in your body, most toxins are rid of when consuming parsley in a healthy and respectable way. This means the articulations have an easier time allowing for the hands to heal and most of the pain to go away.
- It helps against the fight with anemia: Parsley is used in many occasions as a supplement for anyone suffering from anemia since it has such a large amount of iron which is direly required in people with this condition.
- It is said to be known to help in hair growth: If any herb is known to have so many nutrients then why should it not help in the hair follicles as well? The parsley has such a diverse group of vitamins and antioxidants that aid the hair loss of many and it is widely regarded as one of the best tonics to use to keep a healthy scalp and have stronger hair. Because of a specific flavonoid known as apigenin, the herb assists in the regulation of certain genes and may even make your hair look better, more colorful and grow quicker.
- Its applications are still growing: Many people are still researching parsley and how eating it can help in other areas of our life. Its uses are still many and continue growing with each passing day.
Menstrual Period: Parsley is used to help women when going through their period so that the uterus is stimulated and things happen quicker so drinking it while pregnant could cause an abortion. Really any time you have just had a baby or are expecting you should not consume any of it since it is just bad for the baby.
NutraMedix Parsley Detox drops. NutraMedix utilizes a propietary extraction and enhancement process that provides a highly bio-available, full spectrum extract.
1 Ounces Liquid
Serving Size: 10 drops
60 Servings Per Container
Parsley Tea: How to Make and Drink it
This herb is used to make tea as well. The therapeutic properties of parsley tea have been known for a very long time due to the compounds (Myristicin, apigenin, crisoeriol, limonene, eugenol, alpha-thujene, flavonoids-including apiin, and luteolin) found in it.
The tea can soothe a cough and it is well recommended to prevent any kind of disease, but one of the most important reasons to drink parsley tea is for the regulation of menstrual periods in women.
The proper way to make parsley tea is as follows
Put a quarter cup of parsley in your mug and pour a cup of boiling water to it. Leave the water and Parsley to rest for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes strain the tea into another cup and enjoy.
The Harmful Side of Parsley
Now that we know some of the great things this herb holds we should recognize that the over-consumption of it could be very harmful to us. Much like anything else in excess, parsley cannot be eaten in large amounts. There are certain side effects that can be very harmful, more towards specific people than others such as pregnant women.
Another group of people that can be affected by the consumption are people with inflammatory kidney disease since it could cause kidney stones. In all other cases, the most dangerous thing about parsley is its oil as it is known for being lethal in its natural state.
Any quantity of the oil used should be controlled since it could cause nose bleeding, problems with the kidneys and weight loss. The best way to go about using parsley is really through the help and consultation of an expert. Small dosages in food are not really harmful though so no need to fear there. It is only when you wish to do something about a disease or use a lot of it that you should proceed with precaution or with the help of someone experienced most preferably.
After considering some of the benefits and harmful consequences of parsley we must reach a verdict. This herb is good for you in all sense. The nutrients can all excel your life in ways other things could not and you can do most treatments at meals at home never having to depend on anyone or anything else as long as you practice its usage safely and with precaution.
The safety measurements are taken to avoid any complications you could face and for your own well being, especially when dealing with the oils of the plant. It is a great idea to always read up on what you could try and how you should do it before proceeding in any way and making sure you contact a doctor if you notice a change you were not expecting or any problems that worry you.
Parsley may have some things to be careful with but should never be avoided because the benefits do outweigh the small group of difficulties that could arise. If anything try to incorporate in your food and drinks every now and then, always varying with different things and see what works best.