Personal Growth: 10 Questions to ask yourself at the end of the Year
The year is slowly coming to an end and here I am lying down in front of a beach, on a private Island which I visit often in my private Jet – taking time to reflect.
I have seen so many famous people this week and I can't keep up with their invitations to come over for a Christmas Party. My diary is full!! (ok, that bit’s a dream) ◕‿◕
But here is reality….
It’s always a good idea to take time to reflect on our life, how the year has gone and here are 10 questions I reflect on as I approach the end the year. I hope as you read, you can also answer some of the questions for yourself.
★ツ So, I ask myself the following questions:
1. Did I stick to my New Year’s Resolution?
2. What did I learn this year? What big lessons of life did I learn?
3. What did I accomplish this year? What did I achieve?
4. Is there anything I would have done differently this year?
5. What events stood out significantly for me this year?
6. What do I feel exceptionally good about? What was my greatest contribution?
7. What fun things did I do?
8. What were my biggest “pains in the neck” example, challenges this year and how did I manage to overcome them, if at all I did?
9. Have I changed from how I was last year?
10. What am I particularly grateful for?
♥¸.·' May 2015 be even better than 2014 for you. ★•:*