- Quality of Life & Wellness»
- Personal Development
Why Should You Follow Your Dreams?
I am sure that many young people around the world have a desire to do something for their country. The sad part is many of them are getting influenced by negative things and are distracted by the surrounding environment. Our society needs major improvements in its thought process. Many a times it judges people on their decisions without taking their freedom into account.
Specially in India, a big of chunk of students come into fields such as engineering by blindly following the crowd despite their lack of interest. I have seen this very closely in my college. Hardly few students are actually interested in studying and the rest of them are just passing their valuable years for the sake of a degree. It feels really sad to see many young minds not exploring their potentials and get caught in a competition that doesn't belong to them.
Imagine success and happiness as a locked door. And the key to open it is actually finding out what you are really passionate about. Many of the guys reading this may have variety of interests such as photography, designing, development, content writing, traveling, blogging and a lot more unconventional fields that are underrated. I really urge you from the bottom of my heart to follow your dreams irrespective of anything. And to get through all the obstacles that come your way, the desire to achieve your goal should be much much stronger.
- 10 Free Online Courses To Make You More Successful
List of online courses that will help you to achieve real success
I know many a times it is difficult to convince your parents for the same. But keep in mind that this decision is going to affect your entire life. So you need to choose something that you can do for the rest of your life without getting bored. Talk to yourself, develop your own ideas, prepare a plan on paper about how you are going to approach it in short term and long term. Remember success is a journey and its gonna take time. Don't quit. Keep on moving till you are in a good position.
Having finding your interest and following it will eventually take you to far greater heights than you would have imagined.To get a clear idea of what your desire is, ask yourself a question, "what do you enjoy doing the most"? If you are able to find answer then move in that direction fearlessly and if you are confused and not clear about your inner voice, then just give yourself some time. Time is the solution trust me. If you are an Indian, see seminars of Sandeep Maheshwari on Youtube. They will be really helpful for you as a student in clearing all your confusions and gaining a better perspective towards yourself and society.
Also it is my sincere wish that young people who are interested in doing good for society should join politics. In India, people usually see the negative side of it and the first things come to their mind is corruption and corrupted politicians. This image of politics has been deeply rooted into minds of people. It can be justified because we are now well concerned how common man is looted in several ways. So, is there any way out? Can we make politics a better place? Off course if good people come in. If you are really interested in bringing some good change in our society no option is better than politics.
Wrapping up this whole article I just want to wish everyone All The Best. Take your decisions wisely. Have a visionary mind and chase your dreams with full enthusiasm.
Top 10 motivational quotes of all time-
1. “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” — Grace Coddington
2. “Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” — Andrew Hendrixson
3. “The grass is greener where you water it.” — Neil Barringham
4. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.” — Albert Einstein
5. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
6. "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." --- Jim Ryun
7. "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."-- Muhammad Ali
8. "The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory."-- Les Brown
9. "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
10. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." –Mark Twain