Pro Ana Anorexic Cult Pt2 – Positive Affirmations
This is part 2 of my Hub: Pro Ana – New Anorexic Cult (Explicit), written to help support those who are fighting Anorexia.
Transform your life through Affirmations
Affirmations are positive statements. Repeated statements help you focus on what you want to be true in your life. You mentally and emotionally see and feel it as true, irrespective of your current circumstances, and as a result, attract it into your life. (The affirmations affect your subconscious)
However, they will not work if you start thinking negatively after saying them. Negative thoughts would neutralise the effect. So keep positive and anytime a negative thought creeps into your mind, say a short positive affirmation.
- My health is getting better every day.
- I enjoy eating healthy food that will benefit my whole body.
- I enjoy eating food that is good for me. I am what I eat.
- I enjoy the taste of healthy food.
- The Food I eat nourishes my body inside and out.
- I don’t have to be thin to look beautiful.
- I honour and cherish my body and treat it well.
- I ensure I do not overeat or under eat.
- Everyday I get close to my ideal weight.
- I am on my way to good health.
- Everyday, I love myself more.
- I enjoy taking care of myself.
- I drink lots of water to stay healthy.
- I enjoy eating fruits, vegetables and Salads.
- True beauty is from within. I am beautiful inside and out.
- I enjoy Fitness and Exercise.
- People love me for who I am and not how I look.
- All the organs in my body work perfectly.
- My heart is strong and powerful.
- I am confident and people feel comfortable around me.
You can say them a few times during the day. They are short so that you can remember them.
I have set up a Twitter account and Tweet useful info to help people combat this controlling Eating Disorder : http://twitter.com/Care4Anorexics
Anorexia steals lives. If you suffer from Anorexia / Bulimia or know anyone who does, then sign up at the above AnorexicTwitter account or give them the details
Thanks so much for Stopping.
More useful info...
- Overcoming Anorexia: A Survivor's Guide
It's a constant fear of relapse. Watching weight is bittersweet; lower numbers bring contentment and panic. How much is too much? If people are so worried, why do others tell me I look good? It's a lack of...