Ways to optimize quality of sleep and avoid insomnia.
Psychological And Physically Care To A Better Quality of Sleep
· Be optimistic, and contented a good mentality. In social competition, you must able to control your emotional and mental to avoid frustration caused by psychological imbalance.
· Ensures a regular day life system, with regular sleep according to the ‘rhythm of sleep’
· Create a conducive condition to sleep. You must emphasis on the quality of bed in your room, and make sure an ideal cleanliness of your room. You can go for a hot shower before going to bed half an hour, or drink a cup of warm milk, (milk contains a substances (tryptophan) which assist your body cell to rest.)
· During the day, a moderate exercise can help sleep at night. ( Avoid doing extremely exercises two hours before you going to sleep, because it may interfere your sleep) Besides that, try to exercise 20 to 30 minutes daily. Daily exercise usually offers a good sleep to people,. for an ideal benefit, try to get your exercise about 5 to 6 hours before going to bed.
· To develop a good sleep hygienic condition habits, such as keeping the bedroom clean, quiet, away from noise pollution, and the most important thing, try the best to minimize the lightness of your room.
· Prevent yourself from Caffeine, Nicotine, and Alcoholic drinks- Caffeine drinks such as Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino acts as a stimulant which keep you awake. Next, a lack of nicotine reaction might cause smokers sleep very lightly and wake up regularly in night. Although alcohol can makes a man falls into sleep condition, it just keeps them in a lighter stage of sleep which is improper sleep and unable to let the body rest.
· Relaxing activities before sleep is an ideal way to keep yourself calm, try some relaxing activities such as reading, listening to soft music.(Do not approach any rock metal music before you sleep), it can boost up your will to sleep. Most people need 7-8 hours of sleep during the night, except the elderly may be appropriate to take a nap during the day, note that avoid taking too long nap during the day, otherwise it will reduce sleepiness at night.
· Bed is a place to sleep, don’t read on bed, watching TV, or complete your daily task. You should always adhere your time to go to the bed on time in the night, and wake up in the morning.
· In addition, if you feels that you have a serious heavy insomnia, consult the doctor should be the best way to get rid of it. Usually, they will equipped with a small dose of sleeping pills or anti-anxiety,depression agent. This may get faster and better treatment.