The Most Prescribed Baby Girl Diet - Calcium and Magnesium Rich Foods
Women who are planning to get pregnant with a girl should include calcium and magnesium rich foods in their diet. These minerals help build and repair body tissues and regulate insulin levels. Severe calcium and magnesium deficiency can result in birth defects, pregnancy induced high blood pressure, and even infant mortality. But do you know that calcium and magnesium can also increase your chances of getting pregnant with a girl? Calcium and magnesium rich foods are two of the most essential elements of the baby girl diet.
Why Calcium and Magnesium Rich Foods?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body. Experts recommend a daily intake of 1,000 mg of calcium daily. Meanwhile, magnesium boosts calcium absorption of the body. About 320 mg of magnesium per day is approved by RDA. A recent study on the baby girl diet suggests that eating foods that are high in calcium and magnesium for about two months from your planned pregnancy can help you get pregnant with a girl. That is, assuming that you will make love 3 to 4 days prior to your ovulation. Out of the 32 women who tried the diet, 26 conceived a female baby. Calcium and magnesium rich foods work by changing the mineral content of your uterine environment in a way that makes it favorable for the sperms that produce baby girls. These can also lower pH in your body, allowing the girl sperms to outlive the other sperms. Apart from milk and dairy products, the following foods are also rich in magnesium and calcium:
SALE for only $47 plus 10% OFF on new customers
- Expert Recommended Tips on How to Have a Baby Girl Naturally
To have a baby girl naturally is possible when a couple will time their lovemaking right. A woman will also need to change a few routines to make her body favorable for the girl sperm.
- Guaranteed Effective Methods to Have a Baby Girl-Positions You Should Try
Trying to get pregnant with a baby girl? Choosing the right positions lets you determine gender of baby. Learn about the best positions to have a baby girl here.
- Get Pregnant with a Girl by Learning How to Calculate Ovulation Dates
Increasing your acidity level can raise the odds of having a baby girl. Find out how vaginal pH can help affect the gender of the baby you will get pregnant with.
Foods Rich in Magnesium
- Milk – 80 mgs of magnesium per cup.
- Beans – 120 mgs of magnesium per cup of black beans, and 134 mgs of calcium per cup of white beans
- Pumpkin seeds – 151 mgs of magnesium per ounce.
- Cooked spinach – 157 mgs of magnesium per cup.
- Tomato paste – 134mgs of magnesium per cup.
- Artichoke – 101 mgs of magnesium per cup
- Almonds - 156 mgs of magnesium per 2 ounces
- Cashews - 148 mgs of magnesium per 2 ounce
- Barley - 158 mgs of magnesium per cup
- Oat bran – 221 mgs of magnesium per cup
Calcium Food Sources
- Sesame seeds - these provide the most calcium when roasted or dried. Each tablespoon of sesame seeds contains 88 mg of calcium.
- Almonds - dry, roasted or butter, almonds are a calcium rich food. Every 100 g of almond serving has 266 mg of calcium.
- Sardines - sardines are oily fish usually sold smoked or canned. Each 100 g portion of sardines contains 500 mg of calcium.
- Soybeans - ½ cup of cooked soybeans provides 88 mg of calcium. Soybeans can be made into tofu, miso, or soy milk. These are also used as an ingredient in soups, sauces, and stews.
- Broccoli - a cup of cooked broccoli contains 45 mg of calcium. Broccoli is a leafy green vegetable from the cabbage family.
TIP: Sally Langendoen and William Proctor, authors of the Preconception Gender Diet, suggest reducing intake of sodium and potassium to enable the ovarian egg to draw in the girl sperms better. Click here to determine how much of these minerals should be consumed to increase your chances of having a baby girl. But when pregnancy begins, you should start a diet that includes all essential vitamins and minerals to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
© 2013 Marie Caraig