Reflect Upon Your Purpose in Life
Fill your Life with Nature's beauty
Reflect upon Your Purpose in Life
We often wonder about our purpose in life. Why are we here? Why were we born? What is the real meaning of Life?
We can begin to understand our purpose in life by answering this questionaire:
- What is it that people say you are really good at?
- What were you involved in doing when you lost all track of time?
- What is it that you are most proud of in your life?
- Who is living the life you would like to live yourself?
- What job would you happily do even without any monetary benefit for yourself?
- How would you want to be remembered?
- According to you What is most important in life?
- What is it that you get excited about?
- What is it you get angry about?
- How do you tackle both?
After answering this questionnaire reflect upon the answers and you will get some insight on your purpose in life and the type of life and the nature of the career you should select for yourself.
It is of prime importance that each one of us have a worthy purpose in life. We should not pass through this life without a purpose in life. It is worthwhile to evaluate ourselves and review the type of life we are leading at present. How can we change it and improve it? So that we make a worthwhile contribution to our own lives and to the society at large.
- How to tackle Negative Thinking
How to tackle Negative Thinking? In day to day living there occur many occasions when we tend to indulge in negative thinking. This is not good for our mental health. It leads to stress and many other psycho – somatic problems, which are better avoided in the first place. Negative thinking leads to depression. We should think positive. We should be positive.
- How can we be positive : Be optimistic about your future. Tackle squarely the situation which is threatening your present peace of mind, Plough through the problem. Find solutions. Some problems cannot be solved. Have the wisdom to find out such problems. Learn to live peacefully with it. Remember, time heals.
- Love yourself. Have a high degree of feeling of self – worth. You are unique. Remember, when God created the universe, after creating the planets, mountains, forests and the sky He thought the universe needed one of YOU too. So He created you. He created you for a purpose. It is now upto you to find out that purpose in life and live up to it.
© 2009 Dr Kulsum Mehmood