Revitol Scar Removal Cream Review
Revitol for Scars, Does It Really Work?
The company behind the new and recently launched Revitol Scar Removal cream does some strong promises. It is advertised that this all-natural scar cream removes the appearance of;
- Scars from cuts, gashes and bruises
- Acne scars
- Burn scars
- Post-surgery scars
- C-section scars
But does the product actually live op to these claims? Here's a short review in which we will take a closer look at its ingredients, mechanism of action, user experiences, and other relevant aspects.
Scar Creams Are Evolving
Scars have always been difficult to remove. In fact, in most cases they can never be removed completely. But as science progresses and new products emerge scars can be treated more effectively.
The past decades medical science has evolved and thanks to detailed knowledge of wound and scar healing mechanisms we are better equipped to influence aspects such as poor healing, infection and excessive and problematic scarring.
As a result of the increased know how more there are now creams that actually work. Modern creams can work both during the development of a fresh scar as well as afterward on scars that already have matured. The preferred approach is to start treatment when scars are still young (actually there are things you can do to prevent scarring during the wound healing phase) and prevent problematic scars as a result of incomplete or excessive repair.
Certain natural components with their powerful properties have shown to be able to support the natural healing processes. Because of that, or that's maybe precisely why, natural products are increasingly incorporated into skin care products in general and scar creams in particular.
Regeneration of Injured Skin
Scar tissue creation is all about regeneration of lost, or damaged tissue. Scar removal is about guiding these processes by supplying the right substances and healing environment.
Revitol Scar Removal Cream works by fortifying the skin at the affected area with proteins and vitamins. (Proteins play a major role in such healing functions. )
Nowadays medical science is aware of processes such as Transforming Growth Factors (TGF) being directly linked to scar development. Because these processes are all-natural, they work on celllular level, affecting the three skin layers, epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous fat.
That's the power of an all-natural scar cream. The exact right combination of ingredients provides a synergistic effect. Thus enhancing the skin’s regenerative abilities, and can help remove unsightly scars.
Scar tissue is actually less functional tissue when compared to non-scarred skin. The body re-creates healthy skin or tissue by composing new fibers that serve as a protective, useful barrier Scar tissue is characterized by the following aspects;
- has no sweat glands,
- hair doesn't grow,
- is more sensitive to ultraviolet radiation because of less pigmentation
- and may grow excessively.
Especially because of the last reason treatment is important to many people. Not only to improve the scar's appearance but also to prevent disproportionate scar tissue from developing. Examples of such scars are hypertrophic and keloid scars.
Revitol Scar Removal Cream Benefits
- Revitol Scar Removal Cream only contains natural ingredients which makes it not only safe to use but there's no limit to its use. You can apply it regularly without worrying about side effects. (of course any component, natural or not may cause minor skin irritation such as a mild rash.)
- It's a non-invasive scar removal treatment. This means that in contrary to for example surgical excision or steroid injections, there are no risks on worsening the scar involved. With the aforementioned treatments this risk is indeed present and frequently occuring. (scar surgery for example will cause new scars) Therefore I always recommend to indulge in non-invasive treatments first. If these don't work you can always opt for an invasive treatment as a last resort.
- Having touched this particular matter, Revitol scar cream is also much more inexpensive than surgery or treatments performed by a dermatologist such as intralesional steroid injections. Agreed, if any cream or therapy doesn't work it's badly spent money. And much creams in reality don't work but Revitol is different because of its unique blend. Much research has been done to compose this formula.
- The Revitol company are totally confident about their product that they offer you an unconditional 90 days money back guarantee. Click here to order your free trial now.
Natural Scar Tissue Hydration
Hydration plays an essential role in scar removal. It's oftentimes the natural substances that show to positively influence hydration.
Skin injury causes a disruption in the so called basement membrane. The trauma results in the death of epithelial cells and connective tissue cells. The body reacts by an inflammatory response which stimulates the wound healing process. Additional processes, will work together to close the wound by creating new, connective tissue.
More Revitol Scar Cream Reviews
"I was convinced that plastic surgery, or some expensive formula were the only treatments able to remove my scars. I'm glad I just found out I was wrong. Thanks so much Revitol Scar Removal Cream!" (Joan S- Oregon US.)
"The indented acne scars on my face made me feel insecure since I was in my puberty. I had lost all hope and thought I would never be able to get rid of them. Until I heard about the new Revitol cream. Once I stared using it I noticed improvement. I only wish I had known sooner about this product." (Stephen - NY City)
"The big surgical scar I had on the back of my leg made me feel that self conscious, it made me wear pants all the time, even during summer time. Thanks to Revitol scar Cream I feel free to wear to show my legs and wear short skirts again." (Sandra L- France)
Conclusion of this Revitol Scar Removal Cream Review
Some people swear by using vitamin E capsules on scars but studies have shown this practice to be possibly detrimental to scars. Its use is, therefore, disencouraged by dermatologists.
Other popular products don't seem to have much benefits as well although many people state they do work for them.
The Revitol company has a well-standing reputation in the herbal skin care product market. They have been creating high-quality herbal skin care products for over 15 years now.
The company's quality assurance processes and manufacturing protocols adhere to the "Good Manufacturing Practices" outlined by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Revitol Scar cream is recommended because of;
- the good reputation of the supplier,
- the unique, well balanced mix of herbal ingredients
- but also because of the satisfaction guarantee that products such as Mederma don't offer.
Click Here To Read more about Revitol Scar Removal Cream.