Stress according to the Oxford Advanced learners dictionary is the pressure or worry caused by the problems of somebody's life. It can also be defined as a special importance giving to something, it can also be defined as pressure put on something that can damage it.
Everyone experience stress at one point in life. If this stress is not properly managed and handled it could lead to damage or even drastic and pathetic health conditions.
Stress ranges from waking up early to work, trying to ensure you meet up target at work, rushing up home to prepare the dinner, remembering to call up grandma and other relations, remembering that one has to go visit son or daughter at school or attend a function somewhere down town, also not forgetting to fix one's meal for the day, trying to meet up with clients and new projects, rushing over to a scene on emergencies, being held up in traffic and all that. If care if not taken and proper management of your time and schedules are not properly attended to, it could lead to a serious break down. I will be listing a few things you can do to avoid stress.
1. Get up fifteen minutes earlier.
2. Prepare for morning the night before.
3. Set appointments.
4. Do not rely on your memory.
5. Practice peeventive maintenance.
6. Make duplicates of all keys.
7. Rearrange work hours if poasible.
8. Say "NO" more often.
9. Take advantage of off-hours and the phone for banking and shopping.
10. Walk everywhere you can.
11. Make copies of all-important papers and keep the originals in a safe place.
12. Anticipate your needs.
13. Do not put up with anything that does not work properly.
14. Make advance reservations.
15. Allow extra time.
1. Clarify what you can control.
2. Establish a serene place of your own.
3. Change your perspective.
4. Count your blessings.
5. Keep time fillers by the telephone.
6. Travel light.
7. Be prepared for adverse weather.
8. Ask questions.
9. Take advantage of your body rythms.
10. Make contingency plans.
11. Unclutter your life.
12. Avoid reliance on chemical aids.
1. Get in touch (I.e., hugs, massage,make passionate love with your spouse).
2. Take time out.
3. Find enjoyable ways to exercise.
4. Get it off your chest.
5. Talk to a loving friend or relative.
6. Reward yourself after stressful activities.
7. Schedule more fun in your activities.
8. Unwind before bedtime.
9. Take mini-vacations.
10. Meditate and/or pray.
11. Do something outrageous.