STAY FIT WITH BELLY DANCING
STAY FIT WITH BELLY DANCING
Belly dancing is a torso- driven dance form that mainly emphasis on hips which shakes the belly to enjoy the rhymed of music and making spectacular enjoy its movement. It is the ancient form of exercise which is merely a way of enjoying mind and body co- ordination in rhythm. This is the most well-known form of dance that has tremendous health benefits. In recent time belly dance is enjoyed as a good form of weight loss programme. The best part of belly dancing is that it tones a body both internally and externally. It can be enjoyed by any age group irrespective of shape and size. Because of its ultimate health benefits it has become very popular in modern times.
TECHNIQUES OF BELLY DANCING
It is advisable to know the correct technique of belly dancing which comes with proper guidance from an expert and ultimate practice. This is a dance form which mainly focuses on relaxed, natural isolations of the torso muscles that makes this dance form unique from other dances. One of the important techniques which one should follow in belly dancing is the correct posture and muscle control measure so that a dancer can move the hips freely whereas avoiding lower back injuries.
Some of its benefits can be cited as:-
- Belly Dance Is A True Remedy For Stress And Tension: While enjoying Belly Dancing you need to concentrate your body and mind co-ordination which at once follows musical, graceful movements of the belly. When you start enjoying the co-ordination it will help to calm and soothe the mind.
- Belly Dancing Beneficial for Toned Body and Muscle: Belly Dancing requires fast movements which at once make you sweat out buckets because of the constant movement of the hips and shoulders. This will help in making heart beats faster resulting in good amount of blood flow for tremendous cardiovascular benefits. It strengthens the muscles and makes the body looks toned for compliment.
- Belly Dancing Helps in Losing Weight: The best feature of Belly Dancing is that it burns calories as well as increases your metabolic rate immensely. It helps in enjoying each and every part of the body in style and rhythm that helps in losing weight and get a confident body language.
- Belly Dancing Is Helpful for Prenatal Care: Belly Dancing helps a lot in preparing the Women’s body for childbirth. It supports in controlling the muscles of the abdomen which at once may help in carrying and delivering a baby easier on your body. Belly dance which deliberately put emphasize on muscle control will not only enables natural childbirth but also works as an excellent post-natal exercise for shedding the excess pregnancy weight and toned the abdominal fats after delivery.
- Belly dance is an Effective yet low impact form of exercise: Belly Dancing is normally practiced with low impact as you kind of enjoy the music shaking the belly and your body at one place. It doesn’t surprise the body with too much of aggression, making it very safe and unlikely to cause injury or damage to the joints. The best part of Belly dancing is that it works amazing with the body, instead of against it which is blend with graceful movement of hip drops, rolls, and pivots of this dance form that utilize muscle groups in the abdomen, pelvis, trunk, spine, and neck that come naturally to the human form
Tips to Remember
- Belly dance moves are beneficial to the spine so patient with spinal problem can opt for it but under the doctor’s advice. It helps the spine a lot as the full-body flutter moves stretches and supports the entire column of spinal and abdominal muscles in a gentle way.
- It is another form of exercise which can help to build strength in the upper body, arm and shoulders but ensure your body to get accustomed to it.
- One of the best measures that one can attain through belly dancing is to work independently and builds strength. The legs and long muscles of the back are strengthened by hip movements.
- Magnificent effect of belly dance on women with menstruation problems. As per reports a more positive approach toward their menstruation, sexuality, and bodies is observed in women practicing regular belly dancing.
Belly Dancing gives you the pleasure to feel the beauty of your body engulfing with bundles of health benefits for a graceful and stunning body. This is not only a dance form but a simple way of enjoying the happiness of dancing.