Self Esteem Boost- Do you ever just need a Self Esteem Boost?
Self Esteem Boost
Isn't it weird how some of us just need a good self esteem boost? I have to admit, I am writing this hub (article) to give myself a good Self Esteem boost. I know I am not the only one out there that just feels miserable at times when they think of them selves. So through out this page, I will be just chatting away or actually typing away about things that boost my self esteem and then maybe you can also use some of the techniques to make you feel better about yourself. Feel Free to share this article with your friends and or leave comments below.
Self Esteem Boost Techniques
- Writing always gives me a feel of satisfaction and makes me feel better about myself. If I have a lot on my mind and feel over whelmed, I pick up a notebook and pen and just start writing down what is on my mind. Some of the things that I write are: To do lists, Goals for myself, budgets for home, chore lists, shopping and dinners lists ect... If I am not writing down on paper what is on my mind, I go to my computer and think of something I can type...For example this article. Writing and typing is a form of venting for me. Is it for you?
- Working is another task that I do to help me boost my self esteem. I know this may sound funny to some people but for me it works. The more I work, the better I feel about myself because I know that working and providing for my family will make things go well and make my family happy. How many of you turn to working to help you feel better about yourself?
- Cleaning the house is another task I complete to help boost my self esteem. Cleaning always gives me a sense of satisfaction. Although I know that the house is just going to get dirty again, the feeling I get when it is clean is well worth it. I am not the most cleanest person around but I do feel much better after I force myself to complete the house work. I don't know if this is normal but I get the same great feeling when I finish a whole bunch of laundry. I will admit, it takes me a while and I procrastinate on doing laundry but oh boy what a good feeling when the last of the laundry is actually folded and put away. If I could only get to it faster, I will feel better about myself faster.
- Completing errands....is it normal to feel better about your self when all of the house hold errands are completed? Isn't it weird how normal living tasks are the ones that we stress about but then again boosts our self esteem when they are completed?
- Okay now the fun techniques to boost our self esteems. For Women: Getting our makeup and hair done. Just a simple new haircut or hairstyle can boost a women's self esteem. Not too long ago, I got a new hair style and cut. At the time, I felt so great about my self. I was prancing around the house, flipping the hair and admiring myself in the mirror, taking photos to paste on Facebook to show all my friends and it certainly gave my self esteem a boost. Now, I wish I would of never cut my long beautiful hair. When things get old, they get boring. Do you agree? So try getting a new hair cut or style to boost your confidence. It really does help. Even if it is trying on a new out fit or doing your make-up differently.
- Techniques to boost a guys self esteem- I have noticed that when my boyfriend gets his hair cut, his ego goes up. Although I think he looks better when his hair is grown out, I understand why he always wants his hair cut. A hair cut or shave and even a new outfit will help boost a man's self esteem.
Pamper Your self to boost your Self Esteem!
There you go, there is a list of things that may help you feel better about your self. I have to mention what most professionals recommend is remember to exercise and eat healthy to help boost your self esteems.
Don't feel bad about pampering yourself. Go get a massage, manicure, pedicure, makeover or anything else you feel you deserve. Good Luck and remember that Good Self Esteem will help you through out life.