Self Hypnosis Induction: How to Hypnotize Yourself
Knowing how to hypnotize yourself is one of the best things you can do to improve. Hypnosis is definitely the best and fastest way to access and use the powers of the Subconscious Mind and the wonderful thing is that it's not that difficult. There are many Self Hypnosis techniques around, some easy, some others pretty complicated, this is mine.
How to Hypnotize Yourself Step by Step
This is an induction fast, effective, easy to remember and that everyone can use. It doesn't really matter if you are someone who uses more his sight, hearing or touch. It will work well anyway.
That's why I use breath as the main focus of this Self Hypnosis Technique: everyone breaths, there is no need to visualize anything to breath, it's the most natural act and breathing links together both the Conscious and the Subconscious Mind.
The goal of the Hypnosis Induction:
Induction means the process by which we arrive at a state of trance. Trance is when we are deeply relaxed and somehow not focused on the outside world but focused inside, even if at all times aware of what's happening around.
The goal is to communicate with our Command Center which is easily done while in trance.
There is a place in the subconscious mind that manages everything about ourselves, knows everything about what we've done since our birth, everything we've learned, everything about our body and our mind. Everything.
Being able to communicate with this part of our mind gives us the ability to improve our well-being, our abilities, to improve our life. That is through various Self Hypnosis techniques we are able to use the mind as a whole and to use our mind power. The Conscious Mind directs the enormous powers of the Subconscious to achieve a result; of course for this to happen they must be both in agreement that the goal is reasonable and really important.
Both the Conscious and the Subconscious Mind main goal is to keep us alive. Through years the Subconscious has absorbed very clear ideas about what's useful or not, what's needed or not, what's important or not. And without really good reasons it won't change its mind; he has to protect us at all cost, even if this means going against our momentary will. This is why habits are so difficult to change, if the Subconscious has accepted them as good directives it won't abandon them unless the Conscious Mind gives good reasons and a better directive.
This is why you should learn how to hypnotize yourself if you want to bring positive changes in your life.
E.g. when you were a child you've been bitten by a dog. Today anytime you approach a dog you get scared and ready to move away. You know he's a different dog, you know many years have gone, you know you are now adult and even that the dog has a leash, nevertheless you still "know" that being very careful about dogs is a good directive. Btw this is a psychological procedure called Generalization and we developed it to avoid being bitten anytime by a different lion in prehistory to learn that they can be all dangerous.
To sum up for Self Hypnosis to be effective both the Conscious and the Subconscious Mind must agree that the new directive to be used or the goal to achieve are reasonable, really important and would make our life better or easier.
That is you can use Self Hypnosis techniques everyday but you will never be able to fly on your own, while at the same time you can improve your sight quite soon.
How to Hypnotize Yourself Instructions:
- Find a place where you won't be disturbed for twenty minutes, half an hour.
- Have a comfortable place to stay, sitting, lying, as you wish.
- You have always total control on yourself, if anything happens you've just to open your eyes and deal confidently with it.
- The worst thing that can happen is that you fall asleep.
- Breath using your belly. That is while breathing your belly has to move, not your lungs. Place a hand on your belly and try it now.
- If you are not good, as I am, at visualizing images don't worry as imagining them is as much effective.
- One issue at a time, I would advise to solve one before going to another.
Remember that the more you practice the better the communication the easier to enter a trance. After performing Self Hypnosis techniques for a while communication becomes easy even without entering the trance state, that is at our normal level of consciousness.
If you have any doubt about your health consult your doctor before doing Hypnosis.
Hypnotize Yourself Step by Step:
- Make yourself comfortable.
- Take a deep breath and as you exhale just allow your eyelids to close as you begin to relax.
- Concentrate on your breathing and imagine that with every breath that you take you breath in calmness and breath out tensions. And that with every breath that you take you become just a little bit more relaxed. (Say Relax mentally as you breath out)
- Scan through your body from feet to the top of your head and check if there is any tension. Go on breathing and saying mentally Relax until you feel completely relaxed.(Take from five to ten breaths)
- Now take ten more breaths counting (mentally) from 10 to 1 and feeling even more relaxed with every breath. At 1 you are as much relaxed as you can be today.
- Now remember/imagine a time and place where you were completely relaxed, safe and happy.
- Imagine that in this place you are able to talk to the Subconscious, to that part of your mind who knows Everything about your body and your mind.
- Imagine that what you decide here and is agreed upon will take place in real life.
- State that every decision is to be taken for your higher good. That once taken it will start immediately to have effect and that only you can give or modify directives.
- Greet the Subconscious.
- Take five breaths counting from 1 to 5 and at 5 open your eyes back to full cosciousness.
- Enjoy the feeling of calmness and relaxation.
End of the Hypnosis session.
- EXHALE AND CLOSE YOUR EYES
- 10 BREATHS RELIEVING TENSIONS
- 10 BREATHS 10 TO 1
- SAFE PLACE/COMMAND CENTER
- BREATH 1 TO 5
This is how you can hypnotize yourself easily and safely. Hypnosis is a wonderful tool and it's the best way to work with the Subconscious Mind. The fastest, safest way to use the Mind power completely, or as completely as possible. Now practice and practice until you get proficient and a new world of possibilities will open soon. If you can use the Subconscious then there is very little that you can't achieve.
What do you think of this article on self Hypnosis techniques?
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
- Learn Self Hypnosis - How To Write Hypnotic Suggestions
How to write your own personalized Suggestions or Positive Affirmations beginning with better communication with your Subconscious Mind.
- Mind Tools and Psychic Abilities (Real) | The Hypnotism Weekly
Here at the Hypnotism Weekly you'll find articles on Hypnosis, Mind Tools, so called Psychic Abilities and general Self Improvement.
- Hypnotherapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- morgueFile free photos for creatives by creatives
Morguefile.com free stock photos
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world