- Women's Health»
How to Effectively Use the Symptoms of Ovulation to Get Pregnant with a Girl
Women who are trying to get pregnant with a girl can rely on the symptoms of ovulation to determine when to make love. You can use the calendar to calculate ovulation date, but you should know that certain factors can prevent ovulation from happening on time. The signs of ovulation will let you know for real that the egg is coming.
- The Most Prescribed Baby Girl Diet - Calcium and Magnesium Rich Foods
Women who are planning to get pregnant with a girl should include calcium and magnesium rich foods in their diet. A clinical trial on the baby girl diet showed 80% accuracy.
- Baby Girl Positions- Guaranteed Effective Method to Get Pregnant with a Girl
Trying to get pregnant with a baby girl? Choosing the right positions lets you determine gender of baby. Learn about the best positions to have a baby girl here.
- Expert Recommended Tips on How to Have a Baby Girl Naturally
To conceive a baby girl naturally is possible when a couple will time their lovemaking right. A woman will also need to change a few routines to make her body favorable for the girl sperm.
Symptoms of Ovulation
It is not possible to tell your exact ovulation date, but the symptoms of ovulation will let you know that the egg is almost ready. If you plan to get pregnant with a girl, you should make love when the following signs of ovulation appear:
- Creamy cervical mucus. If you see vaginal discharge that looks like lotion, it is a sign that ovulation is about to take place. Creamy cervical mucus offers a suitable environment for the sperms that produce baby girls. There are different types of cervical mucus, and you may need to learn each one of them to know when to time love making.
- Abdominal pain. You may feel cramps on the lower part of your abdomen which can last for hours or days. Ovulation is linked to the secretion of certain hormones that can make some organs more active, resulting in pain.
- Breast tenderness. Some women may experience sensitivity of the breasts during ovulation. The breasts will return to their normal condition about a week after the release of the egg.
- Increased libido. Women who are ovulating may notice an unusual urge to make love. They look more radiant, and at the same time feel good about themselves.
Why These Symptoms of Ovulation?
There are two types of sperms: x and y. To have a baby girl, an x sperm should get to the ovarian egg first. The x sperms are tougher than their male counterparts. They have longer survival period, and can endure harsher conditions. The x sperms can live inside the vagina for up to 4 days, while the y sperms can only do it for 2 days or less. The symptoms of ovulation indicates that the egg is about to come—meaning, it is still not in the right location to meet a sperm. If you want to get pregnant with a girl, you should make love 3 to 4 days before the egg goes to the fallopian tube. This way, the y sperms could have all died before the egg becomes available.
Rate this Hub
© 2012 Marie Caraig