Simple Things that Bring Me Joy
It can be easy to point out the negative things that are going on around us. But how often do we stop to see the lovely things that happen all the time? We don't have to wait for something huge to appreciate the good and beauty in this life. There is something to be seen in every day, whether it is big or small. Sometimes it's the smallest things that bring us the most joy.
Whether it keeps us grounded, gives us a break from business or simply reminds us to be thankful...taking time to enjoy the "simple things" brings peace and freedom.
So Simple_by Stacie Orrico
2 Corinthians 1:12
For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we behaved in this world with simplicity and godly sincerity, not by earthly wisdom but by the grace of God and supremely so toward you.
Things That Bring Me Joy
These are in random order.
- The very first snowfall
- Hearing little children sing
- Giving and receiving a sincere "I love you" (The same goes for a smile.)
- Getting a phone call from someone I haven't spoken to in a while
- Being able to enjoy a good movie
- Laughing so hard that it makes me cry
- An answered prayer
- Being reminded of God's love
- Singing my favorite song
- Wearing my favortive color (pink)
- Seeing a rainbow
- Seeing a butterfly go by
- Driving past my favorite tree or scenery
- Having a good conversation with a stranger
What simple things bring you joy?