Spring Detox Cleaning Tips
Do I Need Cleansing?
If you are constantly tired, slowed and have poor concentration probably your body needs cleaning.
Other symptoms of excess toxins in the body:
- Problems with skin
- Bad breath and body odor
- Growth of Candida
- Listlessness, poor memory
- Abdominal bloating and gas
- Poor digestion
- Excessive weight gain or weight loss
- Premature aging
Spring is a good time to get rid of the toxins that are in your body deposited in the winter. Detoxification treatment is necessary to clean your body and skin. You feel sleepy, you're tired, you have a lack of energy? It's time to cleanse the body! Did you know that cleansing can help to restore energy and improve your health. All you need is to devote some time and effort to get great results.
Why do we need to clean the body?
Our organism is burdened not only digesting a heavy and unhealthy food. He must also eliminate pesticides, pollution and toxic substances entering the body from our environment and food.
Add more stress, too fast rhythm of life and lack of exercise. All this can overwhelm and weaken the body and prevent it from working properly.
This can cause minor symptoms, such as fatigue and drowsiness, and later more serious problems such as depression, premature aging and disease.
Detoxification, or cleansing the body, helps our body to restore the natural balance. Many people testify that cleansing helped them to restore energy, concentration and positive attitude.
The best time for detoxification?
Even though cleansing of the organism you can make whenever you need, the best time for that it is spring and summer. After a long winter, when in nutrition lacks fresh vegetables and fruits, spring is the time to clean the body and fill it with vitamins and minerals.
Methods of body cleansing.
There are multiple ways of detoxifying the body. Even though almost every wellness center can offer detoxification treatment, do not rush: nature offers us a simple and free way of cleaning of the organism.
What Should Be Avoided During Detoxification
- During the cleansing, do not drink alcohol, coffee and carbonated drinks.
- If you smoke, reduce them to a minimum.
- Avoid processed foods, margarine, refined oils, white sugar, flour smoothly.
- Do not eat heavy, fried and fatty foods.
- Avoid stress.
1.Spring Detox In 5 Easy Steps
In the nature spring is a time of awakening, renewal and growth. The rhythm of our body is connected with the rhythms of nature.
For our organism Spring is also the time of regeneration and renewal. Therefore, this is a very good time to clean of the organism.
Detoxification in 5 easy steps:
Cleaning of the organism does not have to be complicated. Follow these simple instructions and you'll soon feel full of energy.
1. Fruit Consume more fruits. In any form - fresh, dried, frozen or in juice - the fruit will bring energy and vitality.
2. Water Drink as much water! Water is vital for our health because it plays a role in all physiological processes of the organism. Water is an essential part of any detoxification. Drink 8-10 glasses of spring or purified water each day. Water helps eliminate toxins from the body, improves metabolism, mood and appearance of the skin.
3. Greens Vegetables - especially green vegetables (broccoli, kale, spinach) - is rich in vitamins and minerals, improves immunity, cleanses the body of toxins and besides all this contains very few calories! Eat it as much as you can - in its raw form, stew or steamed, in salads or homemade green juices.
4. Whole grains and legumes Whole grains and legumes are an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, protein and dietary fiber. Include in your diet wild or brown rice, whole-grain bread, couscous, bulgur, buckwheat, whole-meal pasta, different kinds of beans, lentils, chickpeas.
5. Lemon Lemon is the ideal food for detoxification because it helps eliminate toxins from the body. Start your day with a glass of warm water with half a lemon squeeze out. Immediately you will feel better, and after a while you will notice that you have more energy and lose weight.
What else is recommended during detox?
Get plenty of rest! Rest is very important for the regeneration of our body. Go to sleep earlier. During detoxification, you must have it at least eight hours of sleep.
Light exercise. Walking, yoga, tai chi, stretching, breathing exercises a beneficial effect on body detoxification. Avoid exhausting exercise.
Spend more time in nature, walking and breathing fresh air. Oxygen is an essential element of life. Fresh air improves energy and vitality, and negative ions, which are found in nature and have a positive effect on our health.
Change the way of food processing. Instead of fried and baked foods, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
Steam food - in this way of cooking in the food remains the most vitamins and minerals. Making homemade fruit and vegetable juice.
Using the guidance that we gave in this article, you can compile your own diet plan. It is important to use a food suitable for detoxification and avoid "forbidden" foods.
Here you can see a diet plan that myself often use:
Immediately after getting up
Drink 2 cups of warm water with lemon.
Green pulp juice (see recipe below).
Fruit or dried fruit with nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, etc.). Fresh fruit you can eat as much as you want. However, do not overdo it with dried fruit and nuts because they contain a lot of calories.
A large plate of salad, cooked grains or legumes, cooked vegetables seasoned with olive oil
Fruit or dried fruit with nuts.
Green pulp juice or a glass of milk with integral biscuits
Green pulp juice recipe
Green pulp juice is ideal meal - tasty, nutritious and ready in 2 minutes! Try it and maybe it will become part of your daily diet.
- 1 banana
- 300 ml of lukewarm water
- 100 g of berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1-2 kale leaf
- Optional - teaspoon of brown sugar
Put all ingredients in a blender and grind for 1-2 minutes.Drink immediately, in small sips. This amount of juice is enough for one meal for one person.
Wild berries can be replaced with any other fruit (except melons), kale - with spinach or any other green vegetables, and brown sugar with honey or maple syrup.
You can also add a handful of almonds or hazelnuts (soaked overnight).
Natural Vitamin C Helps A Lot In Detoxification Process
- Natural Vitamin C - The Most Important Vitamin For Good Health
Natural Vitamin C. The importance of natural vitamins and minerals is well known. Optimal and balanced intake of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, provides the health and vitality of the body.
The benefits of lemon diet:
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Improves digestion and bowels
- Increases energy and vitality
- Improves circulation
- Enhances the appearance of skin, hair and nails
- Helps to lose weight
Natural Remedies & Nutrition
2.How To Clean the Body for Five Days With Lemon and Maple Syrup
A diet based on lemons and maple syrup, otherwise known as the lemon diet or the master cleanse, is a popular method of cleansing among the thousands of people in the world.
The diet includes fasting, which lasts for 5 days.
During fasting you may take only lemonade made from lemons, maple syrup, water and chili powder.
Maple tree in Canada, is known for delicious and nutritious juice. For one liter of syrup takes 40 liters of sap from maple trees.
It is very nutritious, and even more nutritious than honey: 100 g of syrup contains 64% carbohydrate, 0.4% fat, 0.1% protein, 0.6% of minerals, and a calorific value of 275 kcal.
Maple syrup is taken during fasting because it gives the body the necessary nutrients and energy during starvation.
Lemon is the ideal ingredients for detoxification - helps to eliminate toxins from the body, strengthens the immune system and acts as an antioxidant. Otherwise, all the fruit has the effect of cleansing the body, but citrus fruits such as lemons and grapefruit are best for detoxification.
Before starvation prepare the body in such a way that a few days before, eat only light foods without fat and animal products. That body will be ready to submit a lack of common foods and switch to starvation would not be difficult.
During fasting, do not take food or drink other than the lemon, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. You can take herbal teas sweetened with maple syrup or honey.
The best time for the lemon detox diet is the summer, when you already consume lighter foods.
For one cup of lemonade you need:
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons maple syrup
a pinch of cayenne pepper
250 ml water
Stir all ingredients and immediately drink lemonade. You can use cold or hot water - as you wish. Always use fresh lemons, not lemon concentrate from the store.
Daily drink 6-10 glasses of lemonade. Take your drink when you're hungry, like a meal.
In the meantime, you can drink herbal teas as you need, unsweetened or sweetened with maple syrup.
Every night, take tea with laxative effect, and in the morning, drink a liter of salt water (1 L of water with a tablespoon of sea salt). This will help you to empty your bowels.
Fasting can take from 5 to 14 days. The minimum duration of a lemon diet is 5 days because the body begins to eliminate toxins after three days of fasting.
The effects are amazing, the detox diet is really worth the effort! Once you try this diet and feel its positive effects it will become a part of your life.
Medicine believes that many diseases are coming due to the retention of toxins in the body, and this is proven way to clean them.
After fasting is important to gradually include foods into your meals. Your body needs a few days to re-adjust to solid foods. Be sure to follow the following procedure:
- Stop taking the lemonade
- Drink 5-8 glasses of vegetable juice
- Drink 3-4 glasses of vegetable juice
- Eat 1-2 bowl of soup vegetables (avoid potatoes and carrots)
- Proceed with juices and vegetable soups
- Eat some fruit
- Eat soaked nuts or seeds
- You can eat steamed vegetables and brown rice
- You can start to eat all the other food
During the cleaning we recommend walking and light exercise because physical activity helps eliminate toxins from the body.
During fasting, you can experience dizziness, slight headaches, mood swings and pressure, which is normal during cleaning. The diet is not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children.
If You Want To Beat Spring Fever, Spring Detox Is Very important
- How To Beat Spring Fever
How To Beat Spring Fever? We are facing with the same problems every spring. How to beat or minimize dizziness, tiredness, irritability, headaches, weariness?
What Can We Treat With Oil
The method is proven to be useful in the fight against a number of diseases and ailments, such as...
- Chronic Fatigue
- Lung diseases
- Intestinal and stomach diseases
- Kidney, liver, heart, and
- Chronic blood diseases
- Women's disease
3.How to remove toxins from the organism with tablespoons of oil
Extremely simple and effective methods of prevention and treatment with the help of oil after thousands of years arouses interest of the profession and the public.
This is a method-based on Ayurvedic medicine, described in ancient Indian scriptures.
The Sanskrit word Ayurveda translates as'' the science of life and longevity''.
The 5000 year old traditional Indian system of healing has proven many times in practice and there is no doubt that it is indeed worth your attention.
According to Ayurveda, our health depends on the balance of the three doshas - psychophysiological energies that manage our mind, spirit and body.
If one of the of the doshas is not in balance, occurs disease. Many times to disorders of the doshas is due deposition ame (toxins) in the body.
Ayurveda recommends several methods of cleansing the body of ama, and one of them is Oil pulling.
In this method, the removal of toxic substances (AME) of the body, is achieved by shaking daily sunflower or sesame seed oil in the mouth.
Oil after that do not swallow it, but spit it out and rinse your mouth well.
Such a method allows the organism to fight the disease, with no unwanted side effects using conventional medicaments.
How to shake oil
Oil therapy is performed only with cold-pressed and unrefined oils.
It is recommended to use sunflower or sesame oil, but judging by the numerous testimonies of practice, you can also use olive or any other cold-pressed and unrefined oils.
Also, for the purpose of increased activity,to the basic oil you choose for shaking, you can add a few drops of medicinal herbs, depending on the type of disease.
Add lavender oil to calm and relax, rosemary for better circulation, chamomile for infection or anise to purify the respiratory organs.
Treat on an empty stomach, by taking into the mouth one tablespoon of oil and then slowly shake through the mouth for 15 to 20 minutes
Since oil during this process, absorbs harmful substances and toxins, do not swallow it.
During the shaking, you will produce a lot of saliva, so the total content of the oral cavity increase. If it is overflowing, before the expiration of the recommended time you can spit out the excess.
In any case, spit out after 15 or 20 minutes.
Oil therapy whitens and strengthens teeth, stops bleeding from gums and helps in periodontal disease.
Secret efficacy of this method is that during the shaking, all six liters of blood flows through the salivary glands and in this way the organism is released of harmful substances. With the help of oil, we will suck out the toxins from the organism.
In our time, detoxification has become so popular that there's a large crowd of so-called detox diet - a diet to cleanse the body of toxins.
Although it may vary, detox diets basically have the same principles.
Basic principles of detox diets:
- Enter as many liquids
- Avoid coffee, alcohol, chocolate
- Eat more vegetables and fruits
- Eat as much raw food
- Prefer a vegetarian diet
- Avoid refined oils, white sugar, smooth flour, pasta, rice, potatoes, soy, margarine and processed foods
- Eat light food - soup, stewed vegetable and others.
- Limit milk products, throw out cheese
- If possible, use organically grown food
- During cleaning should not be excessive exercise, it is recommended Joga and meditation, sauna, warm baths and avoiding stress
- Consume herbal teas for detoxification
Herbal teas have long been used for treatment, cleansing and improving the performance of the organism. Teas are a delicious and effective way to detox.
Plants that can be used for the cleaning of the body:
- Silybum marainum: helps the cleaning process, and is very good for the liver
- Arctium lappa: gently cleanses the liver and blood
- Rumex crispus: enhances the absorption of nutrients
- Taraxacum officinale: is a good skin cleanser, a diuretic properties
- Ceanothus americanus: stimulates the lymph nodes
- Zingiber officinale: improves circulation and digestion
I recommend you to read this article written by my friend CrisSP
- The Healing Power of Dandelion Tea
One of my all time favorites is green tea for its simplicity and benefits. However, recently I’ve discovered dandelion tea and I’m excited to share with you here the many benefits of this humble tea. Dandelion tea tastes good. You can drink it plain
Dr Oz 3 Day Detox Cleanse Diet by kitkat1141
- Dr Oz 3 Day Detox Cleanse Diet
3 days, a blender and $16 is all you need to re-boot your metabolism according to Dr Oz. See if this plan is right for you.