Step By Step Directions On Loosing Weight FAST!
How To Shed The Pounds Safely!
So you just found out your cousin is springing a wedding on you in a couple of months, or you have an interview, or maybe just a date you want to impress. Whatever the reason when these untimely events put you in a squeeze it is hard to go on food diets, or take dieting pills to do it quickly and effective. So is it possible? Yes, it is! Below will be step by step directions to safely loosing the weight without doing harm to your body.
What alot of doctors do not tell you because they belive you will do it the wrong way is that in theory you can loose 20 lbs in a week. You just have to know how to do it properly and have the set mind. You would have to have an ambitious diet and workout plan. Your weight loss resides completly on the devotion you have to loosing the weight!
Special occassions are the best motivators. They give you reason and the ambition. So these are great events to help you out on loosing your weight.
Loosing 1-2 Lbs Per week
It is time to get to it. When you begin you journey the first thing that comes to mind is how do I get started at loosing weight. There is ONE important thing you always have to remember in loosing weight. It is a simple mathematical equation. You need to burn more calories than you eat. Always remember that. Now to loose the weight most experts advise to creating a deficit of 500 calories per day through a combination of eating fewer calories and increasing your daily physical activities. If you follow this guide line you should be able to loose 1-2 lbs throughout the course of a week! There is also one thing that can help speed up the process and may result in loosing more than that 1-2 lbs.
- Limit your salt and starch intake. When you reduce these items it reduces fluids and fluid retention, which can result in up to 5 pounds of fluid loss when you get started!
How To Have Fast Weight Loss
Remember what I said earlier about the one thing to remember? Calories!! You have to burn more than you eat. The easiest way to do this is to make above and beyond healthy food choices. Here are a few tips on how you can change your diet to have the best advantage at loosing weight.
- For rapid weight loss, dieters should eat mainly fruits, veggies, egg whites, soy products, skinless poultry breasts, fish, shellfish, nonfat dairy foods, and 95% lean meat.
- Minimize your intake on dairy foods, meaty fats, and sugars.
- Drink plenty of water, eat plenty of protein to keep you metabolism moving!
- Eliminate tempting foods from your house. If you cannot see them you will be less likely to indulge in them.
- Keep your self active. This enables you to burn more calories and resist the urge to eat from boredom.
- Eating fennel seeds, ginger, parsley, peppermint, pineapple, and yogurt with honey one to three days before the big event can help you de-bloat and keep your tummy feeling flatter.
- Eat only at a dinning room table. Many people often grab snacks to eat that are not included in a meal. Or stop at a fast food restaurant somewhere, so make a commitment to only eat at your home table!
- If you are starving and absolutly have to have something to eat. Fix some low calorie veggies that you like to help your stomach feel full.
- Eat three times a day allowing only one snack per day.
Keep A Food Journal
Keeping a food journal is a good way to keep you on track to loosing weight. It enables you to keep count of your calories. Remember most dietitians recommend a bottom limit of 1200 calories a day!
In your journal you can weigh yourself everyday and jot it down on that days page so looking back seeing your progress can help you keep uo the diet process.
Yes, you have to exercise to loose weight. I know nobody wants to do it. But if you want to shed the pounds and build tone this is a necessity. If you currently have an exercise program and still want to loose more weight you will also have to add to your workout. In recent studies to actively loose weight you have to do at least one hour of physical activity a day.
So which exercise is the most effective? Cardio is the way to go for the best results. When you do a cardio workout you are burning more calories which is the whole point! So remember that when you are thinking about giving up! To burn the most potential fat work up a sweat in your warm up and keep that sweat going for the whole hour of the workout. If you are sweating you are burning some major calories. Many people wear hoodies or jackets to help to get them to sweat.
That's all there is to it to loose weight. If you follow all these steps and are still unable to loose weight I recommend going to see a nutritionist or doctor that can get you on a diet to fit your personal needs. Best of luck to you all!