Stress Management Tips for Blood Type As
There are four blood types: A, B, O and AB.
O is the first type that evolved around 50,000 BC during the hunter-gatherer period followed by A, then B and AB.
Unlike O that thrives on meat-eating diet A evolved when men developed agricultural lifestyle as a result of dwindling supply of game stock thus people with blood type A thrive on vegetable diets.
Individuals with blood type A are unique and exemplifies a connection between mind and body however the type-As mix lifestyle changes/strategies decrease most of their natural uniqueness. Blood type As naturally have high levels of stress hormone cortisol and produce more in response to stressful situations thus blood type As are prone to stress related diseases.
So to be on the safer side and to handle disrupted sleep patterns, daytime brain fog, increased blood thickening (viscosity), fat gain and other stress related sickness, below are some stress management tips for blood type As.
- Avoid loud noise. Do not expose yourself to loud noise.
- Avoid negative emotions especially in the morning. Note the high levels of cortisol in type As makes it hard to recover from stress so avoid negative emotions. Cultivate creativity and be cheerful.
- Avoid overwork. Take short breaks and stretch or meditate.
- Sleep early so that you get the 8 or more hours of sleep.
- Calm yourself when you are becoming anxious. You should also engage in frequent thirty to forty minutes of calming exercise or meditating.
- Go for regular heart disease or cancer screening.
- Don't skip meals especially in the morning. (Hunger can clog your mind in the morning and make you irritated and angry)
- Always chew food thoroughly to enhance digestion.
- Develop a consistent daily schedule and try as much as possible to avoid destruction.
- Avoid violent movies and loud music when you feel irritated or anxious.
I'm type A and irritated by a colleague's phone conversation, and do you know the song I'm listening to... Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday. So, if you are type-A please don't do what I'm doing.
I'm glad you stopped by to read.