Strong Mind equals Strong Body!!
Strong Mind in Strong Body!
Hi! Lc here! I am so sorry we have to meet each other in these circumstances, but hey! Let's make the best out of this!
Lately I have been thinking that 2020 turned out to be one hell of a year! Right? Starting with the covid-19 which, has shown us that we are living a world of change. Let's be realistic and accept that the world we used to know is gone forever. The good news is that we can still choose how we deal with this situation. It is still up to us to come out ten times stronger from all of this. I promise I will be posting great articles to help you deal with this, just keep me posted if you have questions or comments. I will be more than happy to read about how you are all carrying out this situation.
I know change can be difficult for most of us, and all the recent changes may have triggered a bit of discomfort in our routines. That made me remember some wise words my dad used to say all the time: "Strong mind in strong body! How correct was him?
We need to keep both strong, mind-body in a perfect balance. How may we reach this? Well here are a couple of things you might work on:
- Exercise! Yes keep moving. If this is not for you, try to walk around your house as much as you can. Believe it or not this helps a lot!
- Use all this free time to reinvent yourself. Yes try new things, paint, cook, change things around your house, etc.
- Eat healthy. Try to make a healthy diet while you work from home. Keep in mind that you are what you eat.
- Read! Yes try to catch up on your reading list. Later on, I will be posting some great books I have been reading lately. Nothing heals our mind greatly than books!
- Watch movies. Yes you could also watch series if you'd like those better. This helps to keep you entertained.
- Try to have positive thoughts! I know it is hard but we need to be as positive as possible right now. Try relaxation exercises, breathe in, and breath out. Try some yoga. Be creative!
- Use this time to take some online classes. I have some experience on this topic and it is amazing how convenient online classes can be. Try them out you will not regret it!
- Stay in touch with the ones you love! Yes, keep in touch with your family and friends as much as possible. Remember you are not alone in all of this!
I guess the most important thing we need to remember is that everything will be alright in the end. You are stronger than these situations and we will get over this successfully and definitely stronger!
Please stay safe! Be light! Keep moving and be love!