Ten Summer trends: How to keep the heat at bay in Summer
The scorching heat, the rising temperature and the hot air are approaching again to make you feel low and uneasy. We have some essentials that will make you enjoy the summer, from tips on what you can do, summer essentials, how to keep the heat at bay and keeping calm and not to forget the trends this summer.
10 Summer Essentials
- Tissue paper
- Lip stain
- Shimmer Makeup
- Ponytails/side braids
- Use minimum and waterproofs makeup
10 Fun Things To Do
- Make a Scrapbook
- Become a photographer
- Go Backpacking / Visit another Country
- Learn a Foreign Language
- Make a Movie
- Make a something from recyclables
- Organize a treasure hunt
- Learn how to sew
- Learn to blog
- Adopt a Pet
10 Trends To Follow
- The Sweat proof Blazer
- Loafer or boat shoes
- White cotton shirt is a must have
- Hats (not the dramatic ones)
- Neon handbags and shoes
- Kitten heels
- Colors-White, mint, pastels
- Palazzo pants, Monochromatic outfit, flowy fabrics, sundresses.
- Accessorize with earring instead of huge neck-pieces
- Avoid solid silks or heavy linens. They will both show stains.
10 Tips Keep The summer Heat at Bay
- Drink lot of water and keep hydrated.
- Meditate at least for 10 minutes to blow off the summer heat that makes you irritating and restless.
- Cucumber is good of all need, your skin or eyes just cut a slice or apply its juice to your face.
- Get soft lips by using sugar, oil and honey apply and scrub gently.
- Combat ruddiness with mashed bananas & honey packs, and get glowing.
- Use healthy consumption of Glucon D.
- Go for walks and workouts. Summer is the best time to lose weight and get into dream fit.
- Use Green tea for your eyes.
- Carry energy bars.