The Best Brazil Butt Lift Workout for Women: the Sumo Squat
How to do a full Brazil Butt Lift Workout with just one exercise
The Sumo Squat is the best exercise for your buttocks and it should be included in every workout for women. Also called Sumo Deadlift or Plie Squat there is no better fitness exercise for your gluteus, inner and outer thighs than the Sumo Squat, and it works extremely well all the other muscles in your leg. Plus, as a bonus, it doesn't put too much stress on your lower back. That's why the Sumo Squat is The Fitness Exercise for a Brazil butt lift workout.
For a great Brazil butt lift workout the Sumo Squat is the best exercise to do and beside being good for women it is obviously pretty useful also for men, as women too like beautiful, well-trained butts.
This exercise fits perfectly in my Weight Training in Five Minutes a Day article, just substitute the Squat with the Sumo Squat and you'll see the benefit for your buttocks. The movies below are meant to give a general idea about the Sumo Squat, yet they are not as perfect and safe as they should be, so be sure to read at least my instructions before using this wonderful exercise.
As usual check with your doctor first and consider buying Stuart McRobert's Exercise Guide before beginning to do Weight Training. For me it's the best book on the market for learning the best exercises. Reading it you will see why workouts for women should always include the Sumo Squat.
Sumo Squat: The Complete Brazil butt lift workout explained
If you want to safely use the Sumo Squat follow these simple instructions and you'll have no problems in using this wonderful fitness exercise.
- Get used to the common Squat, which is already working your buttocks and legs, for at least a couple of months, then add once a week the Sumo Squat. This is usually what I do alternating the two during the week.
- Start with small weights, don't rush and remember that you must have total control over your movements at any given moment.
- Going down you should stop when your thighs are more or less parallel to the ground, going up stop a little bit before having your legs completely straight.
- Try to maintain your back as straight as possible.
- Breath in when going down and breath out when going up.
- Begin with your feet at around 45° and your heels slightly larger than your shoulders and try to find the right position for you. Mine is around twice my shoulder, but I'm used to this exercise. Always keep your knees in line with your feet. Always keep in mind that you'll need to increase the flexibility in your legs so go slowly and safely. The videos are just to give you an idea, but the position is wrong, feet are too much wide apart to be safe. And if the range of movement is reduced also the effectiveness of the exercise is reduced.
- Always, always, always go slowly; you can't imagine how painful it is to have a strained muscle in your pelvis. It's an experience to avoid.
- Keep the dumbbell near your body and be careful that in the lower position it doesn't touch the ground.
- No Pain No Gain is a complete Rubbish. You have to be tired after training, not injured. If you feel pain stop immediately and check what's wrong, probably your position isn't the right one for you.
- Take your time and never rush. Weight training is extremely effective, but there are rules to follow to do it in the right way.
- Now, try do do the exercise without weights a couple of times. Don't you feel your buttocks already working very well? Isn't the Sumo Squat your best friend?
- Stretching: in my opinion the best exercise to stretch your legs, lower back and buttocks is simply when in the Sumo Squat position, obviously without weights, to go down slowly and smoothly until you feel a light tension in your muscles and remaining there for forty-fifty seconds. In this case, and only in this case, if your legs are not parallel to the ground is good. They should be for the stretching to be effective.
That's it, this is the best Brazil butt lift workout existent, all in one exercise.
There are many workouts for women but the Sumo Squat is a wonderful fitness exercise, useful for both females and males and should to be included in every workout. It will make wonders for your lower body, and it will really make it hard like a rock. But remember always to be careful, never sacrifice safety because even the best exercise can harm you if you do it wrong. Going slowly you'll reach your goal and get almost perfect buttocks.
And now you can read my article on the Straight Legs Deadlift. It's the perfect companion to the Sumo Squat.
What do you think? Isn't the Sumo Squat the best Brazil butt lift workout? Would you kindly rate and share this article?
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
- Healthy Body Sculpting Exercise for Women
This hub is going to focus on old fashioned Healthy Body Sculpting Exercise for Women that has been proven to have many great benefits. In the suck it, tuck it, quick fix world of today body sculpting...
- Gluteal muscles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deadlift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- morgueFile free photos for creatives by creatives
Morguefile.com free stock photos
- stock.xchng - the leading free stock photography site
stock photography community - browse our huge gallery for high quality stock photos or share yours with others.
- YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube is a place to discover, watch, upload and share videos.