Symptoms and Treatments for Crohn's Disease
Crohn's Disease Is Extremely Difficult to Cure!
Crohn's Disease Symptoms Will Erode Your Digestive Tract
Crohn's disease will aggressively erode your digestive tract, intestines and cause severe inflammatory bowel discomfort with dramatic weight loss. The conventional medical community declares there is no cure, only treatment to keep its symptoms in remission!
Naturopaths and Holistic doctors have found a superior way to heal Crohn's disease through diet and non-evasive procedures. You'll be amazed at the results with new found comfort in enjoying your three square meals.
Crohn's Disease Creates Sores and Ulcers in Your Stomach
Crohn's disease is an autoimmune disease that can develop when you have an inflammatory bowel disorder. It causes horrible cramping, abdominal pain, diarrhea, rectal bleeding; loss of appetite and drastic weight loss with astounding nutritional deficiencies.
It also produces tunnels or scars called fistulas and abscesses that narrow the passageway of your intestines. It creates sores, and ulcers that breakthrough to the surrounding tissues. It can affect your entire digestive tract from the mouth to the anus by the presence of bacteria, or viruses that provoke a vicious cycle within your immune system. Your immune system learns to attack itself and literally starts a degenerative process that likely prevents you from living a carefree life
Typical Doctor's Reduce Inflammation with Medications
Conventional doctors use various medications for a Crohn's treatment to reduce inflammation; except, surgery is at times required. Crohn's disease is difficult to diagnose since its symptoms mimic ulcerative colitis and inflammatory bowel disease.
Crohn's disease left untreated will seriously threaten your life, and dramatically increase your risk of developing stomach cancer. Perhaps, you'll visit the bathroom more than eleven times a day from bouts of diarrhea. You'll suffer from chronic fatigue and arthritis pain, and hair loss.
Sadly, the modern medical community has stated there is no cure for this ghastly disease. The doctors can only treat the pain associated with your digestive Crohn's ailment to reduce symptoms.
The conventional medical establishments’ best goals for Crohn’s disease treatment are to control inflammation with drugs. Steroids, antibiotics and prednisone medications depress the immune system even more. Doctors may try to relieve symptoms and correct nutritional deficiencies with mega doses of vitamin therapy.
Getting enough sunshine to increase your vitamin D intake greatly helps Crohn's complications.
Below is a video segment of Crohn’s disease for your education, how it’s diagnosed and treated by the medical establishment. Please keep in mind that you do have a choice in your treatment.
Endoscopy Diagnosis' Severity of Crohn's Disease
You Can Heal Crohn's Ailments with Certain Foods
Dr. Jordan S. Rubin, a guru natural path has found an effective cure that not only puts Crohn's disease in remission; it heals the digestive tract from the inside out, without the use of potent side-effect producing medications. He guides you into utterly curing it. You must take proper care of yourself by eating healthy, and be checking your stools for rectal bleeding on a daily basis.
Doctor Jordan S. Rubin Stresses the Fact of Eating a Primitive Diet. Doing So Will Drastically Help to Alleviate and Control Your Crohn’s Disease!
Avoid and Eat Foods Listed Below to Help Your Crohn's Disease
- You must eliminate all dairies, fish, and pickled cabbage, sausage and yeast products, including cheese, sugar, and yogurt from your diet. This will reduce your Crohn's disease symptoms and put it in remission.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, soda, chocolate, corn, nuts, popcorn, eggs, and fried, spicy and greasy foods, including margarine, white flour, tobacco, artificial ingredients, refined carbohydrates, and preservatives. These foods are difficult to digest. The lighter you eat the better you'll feel.
- Drink plenty of liquids, herbal teas, and fresh juices such as Aloe Vera and cabbage with rose hips, Yerba mate and Echinacea.
- Eat fermented vegetables to repopulate the good bacteria in your gut. Steroids, antibiotics, and prednisone will damage your gut lining.
- Fermented coconut water contains heaps of probiotic critters that extract the nutrition in food so you can easily absorb them in your blood.
- Prepare vegetable smoothies at least 3 times a day and drink until satisfied. Consume foods that are easy to digest like fruit since it contains heaps of fiber and vitamins your digestive track can quickly digest.
Eating in this manner will help you to recover from a dreadful Crohn's disease attack; except, it's important to consult a Naturalist doctor for a complete macrobiotics diet follow-up. He can prescribe an adequate probiotic treatment that will help digest your meals.
Dr. Rubin Suffered with Crohn's Disease and Was Healed
Alas, Dr. Rubin suffered from Crohn's disease in college: it nearly cost him his life. He shrewdly cured his digestive and bowel ailment using organic probiotic products, medicinal mushroom therapy and dramatically altered his daily diet. You can read all about his recovery from Crohn's disease in his amazing book, “Patient Heal Thyself.”
Solutions to Curing Crohn's Disease Naturally
Managing Crohn's Disease
Is Your Crohn's Disease in Remission?
You must not rely on the information in this article as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other competent healthcare providers. If you have any specific questions about any curative matter, you should consult your doctor or another professional healthcare provider. If you think, you are suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information in this article.
More Health Hubs for You!
- The Optimal Way to Control Diabetes!
Discover how to manage and prevent diabetes by controling your blood-glucose levels, so you don't suffer with diabetic skin lesions.
- What Parents Need to Know About Childhood Obesity
What makes children gain weight? Why do they at times develop a degenerative disease from drinking fruit juice? Cake is not the answer! Parents must change their kids' taste buds to crave fresh foods.
- #1 Lies in Blood Pressure Medications
Holistic and Conventional doctors treat blood pressure differently. Some help to curtail it with healthy foods, and unsaturated fat, when others don't! Which doctor is best for you?
© 2013 Sheila Craan