- Quality of Life & Wellness»
- Personal Development
Keyword : Ignore!
Is being TRULY HAPPY the only impossible state today?
How can one be TRULY HAPPY?
- Is finding PEACE the only impossible state today?
- How can one find PEACE?
Solution is a six - letter word.
I guess you need to search for the things in your life which can help you find your long — lost INNER PEACE. If one can find that , one CAN REALLY BE HAPPY.
And if one is REALLY HAPPY , he CAN find the long — lost PEACE.
And to speed up this vice — versa process?
* I G N O R E *
How to Do It?
1. Identify the people.
It’s a complex process. One needs to have a strong sense of realization and understanding to start off. Identify the people who don’t serve you any good. MAINTAIN SAFE DISTANCE from them.
2. Do not care.
There are a hell lot of people around you who point at you and say , “Look at that loser! Started off with another entrepreneurship! He can’t do it! He can never...”
You have two options :
- START ARGUING.
- LET THEM BARK AND LET YOUR ACTIONS DO THE DUCT-TAPING ON THEIR LIPS.
Why Isn’t It Easy to Implement?
People will criticize. Specially the ones who don’t deserve to be critics in the first place. That's them who couldn’t achieve almost anything in their life. It’s their favourite past time to discuss about you. They will give you enough reasons to fall , but only if you are all ears. But , saying “ I don’t give a piece of DAMN!” can be really tough. It’s because at times , people test your nerves to such an extent that you can take no more. You lose it.
But , who is the victim?
Scenarios of a Typical Day.
Can you relate?
Perhaps it’s the alarm. Or the alzolam last night. Or the beautiful morning dream which you just couldn’t discard for the sake of your office.
ANGER , HYPERTENSION , ANXIETY…Boss is going to kill me. I’m going to kill you! Why didn’t you wake me up……….
A breakdown , a road blockage , a hell storm , heavy rain , a demonstration...indeed they wait for their turn when you start late.
When you are early , the traffic seems to be making way for you.
Your boss gives you a call to his private chamber. You know perfectly well what's about to come. And it starts! Warnings , suspension , even a pink slip might be on the cards. Should you shout back? You are burning inside. You are seriously going to kill this blood — sucker someday!
Well you really can't do anything. You keep staring at the carpet and leave. Obviously that’s the most intelligent thing to do!
But the rest of the day in the office??
Surely not as cool as a cucumber.
The thing keeps on playing at the back of your mind. How dare that old son of a kangaroo speak to me like that?
In the bus while returning home…Oh look at that mongoose! Who gave him the right to breathe sitting right next to me? WHY DOESN'T HE JUST DIE?
You start fighting with random people on the pettiest of issues on your way back.
Again , who is the victim?
You return back home with a head on the verge of eruption like Mt. Vesuvius. You can’t shake off the fights with those taxi men on your way back. The day hasn’t been perfectly pleasant with you.
Your wife has been waiting for you to return sooner because it’s the anniversary day ( which you have definitely forgotten! )
Before she can ask you anything , you crash your briefcase against the table and start dancing and screaming like a psychopath… remember Bruce Nolan from Bruce Almighty?
But , really , who is the victim?
IT’S YOU. IT'S YOUR FAMILY.
HOW DO YOU PREFER TO COOL DOWN YOUR BRAIN?
How to Release / Avoid the Stress?
THE LAST AND THE MOST IMPORTANT...
- Do not involve yourself in altercations with people. If you do not agree with the opinions of somebody , just leave.
- Always remember , “ DO NOT FIGHT WITH PIGS. YOU WILL GET DIRTY AND MOREOVER , THE PIG ENJOYS IT!”
- Shake off the mishaps. Release the tension and stress by listening to a relaxation music.
- Stay close to nature. Walk barefoot on the grass. It helps to cool down your agitated brain.
- Try to consider the situation the other person is in. It may be that he is in a worse mental state than you.
- Attach yourself to the people who make you feel good. Accept criticisms , but only from those who never left your side.
- Never carry the unnecessary burden of the problems of the day back home. It doesn't belong there.
- LIFE IS TOUGH. ONE HAS TO FIGHT THE TRILLIONS OF ADVERSITIES TO SURVIVE AND WALK HIS PATH ALONE. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T STOP.
- NEVER PAY ANY EXTRA HEED TO THAT SOMEONE WHO WOULD NEVER COVER THAT EXTRA MILE FOR YOU.
- NEVER PUT THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN SOMEONE ELSE’S POCKET.
- LIVE FREE AND BE HAPPY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN! FINALLY , A BILLIONAIRE GETS BURIED NEXT TO A STREET SWEEPER.
- LIFE IS FRAGILE. TAKE IT EASY AND HANDLE WITH CARE.