Top 4 Benefits of Pomegranate Seeds
Delicious Pomegranate Seeds
Refreshed by Antioxidants
Nature provides organic, delicious fruits; amongst the many, one of my favorites are pomegranate seeds. The seeds are refreshing, tasty, and an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, folic acids, fiber, potassium and calcium.
The way I describe pomegranate seeds is a burst of delicious flavor which helps our body's fight free radicals and rejuvenates cells by renewing them; the seeds beautify our complexion; helps combat acne; and problematic skin allergies.
The 4 Benefits of Pomegranate Seeds
- Why not make pomegranate part of your daily diet? Did you know this amazing fruit helps prevent heart disease, reduces strokes, and maintains good cholesterol levels?
- Regular intake of pomegranate seeds helps fight gum disease, reduces plaque, which means the seeds are a natural way to keep your teeth clean and white! Enjoy eating the seeds with benefits of having an amazing smile and pearly white teeth!
- Pomegranate Seeds are considered a Superfood, therefore, they are a great source of iron. If you are anemic like me, these seeds are a magical alternative to iron pills.
- Last but not least, pomegranate is a natural anti-aging source and is widely used throughout the world. Keep yourself looking younger and healthier naturally.
Now, have yourself a delicious cup of pomegranate seeds, snack away without feeling guilty! Being healthy has never been easier! It's never too late too start, begin now =)
Try this delicious smoothie blend to perfection
- 2 cup pomegranate seeds;
- 1 Fuji apple or 1/2 cup of apple juice;
- 1/2 carrot;
- 1 cup of raw baby spinach;
- 1 cup of yogurt or milk;
- Add ice and blend to perfection.
Blend on high until thoroughly mixed and drink up!
Hopefully after reading my post, you will give pomegranate seeds a try, not only they're beneficial to your health, but they also taste delicious alone or in a smoothie. Please share your thoughts/opinions or your own recipes with me here =)
Thank you for reading and please come back again!