A Simple Way to Get Fruits and Vegetables to Those Who Need Them Most
Nutrition in a Fruit and Veggie Capsule
The health studies independently conducted by over 25 universities around the world on the goodness of juicing fruits and vegetables are mind-boggling.
For over thirteen years, doctors and many colleges have been gathering data regarding the nutritional reserves that Juice Plus+ delivers to a person's nutritional wellness. They've concluded it's almost as good as juicing fresh fruits and vegetables without the hassle of preparation. Besides, they agreed that over-consuming sugar and salt in fruit and vegetable juices are a big health concern.
- When you juice your fruits and vegetables separately you'll receive authentic vitamins, fiber, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, and phytonutrients, because many fruits don’t mix well with vegetables.
- It has been proven that juicing produce will reduce oxidative stress and DNA damage, strengthen your immune system, improve circulation, and reduce the health risks associated with heart disease.
- Additionally, consuming fresh homemade fruit and vegetable juices help to ward off cancer, degenerative diseases, and colds!
Every single health study conducted in the world demonstrates that a disease is easier to prevent than it is to cure!
- Doctors in practically every field of medicine recommend that everyone eat at least seven to thirteen servings of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables every day, except, almost no one listens.
This is where Juice Plus+ comes to the rescue! Though it's not a substitute for eating whole organic foods, nevertheless, it's a tremendous aid in helping to increase your cells nutrition. So you'll feel fabulous and have vital energy. It's as if you were actually eating fresh produce along with juicing heaps of fruits and vegetables daily because it contains many raw nutrients.
When you drink fresh vegetable or fruit juice your body automatically begins to crave more fresh whole foods. This makes you healthier in the long term.
Juice Plus+ capsules do this synergistically from the day in and out of consuming fresh antioxidant nutrition. You become healthier in the process and take part in the prevention of disease.
- For the Optimal Healthy Drink Juice Fresh Whole Fruits or Vegetables and Consume within Half an Hour.
Juice Plus+ Is Concentrated Food
Juice Plus bridges the gap between what you should eat and what you actually do eat every day. It adds concentrated whole food-based nutrition from Non-GMO, Gluten Free fruits, and vegetables to your diet. It is truly the next best thing to fruits and veggies!
If you won't juice your vegetables, why not eat it in an easy to swallow nutritional food capsule? In the long term, you'll notice you'll start to crave more fruits and vegetables.
Unlike traditional vitamin supplements that are fractionated and cause oxidative stress, Juice Plus provides a much wider variety of the naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, antioxidants, enzymes, and other nutrients, even the fiber found in fresh, raw fruit and vegetables.
Do You Eat 7 to 13 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables Every Day?
Clinical Studies Support the Effectiveness of Juicing
More than twenty-two published clinical health studies confirm the healthful benefits of juicing fresh fruits and vegetables.
With Juice Plus+ nutrition, you enjoy a healthier immune system, improved cardiovascular health, reduced oxidative stress, reduced DNA damage, and healthier skin, hair and gums. The extra berries in it deliver antioxidants right from the source to your brain and eyes as well.
Can you manage to eat over 7 fruits and vegetables every day including the delicate berries? If your response was No, you should try an alternative way to receive the nutrition your cells so desperately need to stay healthy.
Juice Plus+ can be your answer to bridging the gap between what you should eat and don't eat every day.
Juice Plus Is the Nutritional Essence of Fruits and Vegetables
Juice Plus starts with the highest quality farm fresh fruits and vegetables produced by the best farmers in the world and utilizes a process called Individual Quick Freezing (IQF) to ensure the freshness of each fruit and vegetable.
The fruits and veggies are juiced to extract their nutritional essence and are reduced to a powder using a propriety process, designed to ensure the maximum retention of nutrients without any added salt or sugar. Actually, the salt and sugar of the fresh produce are removed for your benefit.
The purity of Juice Plus is produced in state-of-the-art facilities that meet and exceed the highest food industry standards. It's tested and inspected for pesticides, herbicides and other contaminants by the public health, the National Safety Association and safety companies.
How My Family and I Benefit from Juice Plus+
My mother and Aunt Monique who is close to 80 years old have been taking Juice Plus + for over ten years. They feel great and have a vital energy, besides they look much younger than their age. They have no wrinkles and their skin is soft and supple.
My aunt works as an elementary school teacher and she has no plans to retire. I took Juice Plus+ for over 4 years while I was adjusting my diet to heal from vicious food allergies. Today, I'm able to eat peanut butter, walnuts, and pecans. Those nuts would cause a dire rash on my skin and now I suffer no reaction.
I'm grateful for Juice Plus+ because it helped to keep me healthy when I could not eat many foods due to a weakened digestive system. It delivered nutrition straight to my cells and helped to heal my small intestines.
The Orchard, Garden and Vineyard Blend of Juice Plus+
- The fruit blend of Juice Plus+ is composed of apples, beets, Acerola cherries, cranberries, dates, oranges, papaya, peaches, pineapples, and prunes.
- The garden or vegetable blend is made of beets, broccoli, brown rice bran, cabbage, carrots, garlic, kale, oat bran, parsley, spinach, and tomatoes.
- The vineyard or berry blend has the goodness of artichoke, bilberry, blackberry, black currant, blueberry, cocoa, concord grape, cranberry, elderberry, pomegranate, raspberry, green tea, and ginger root.
© 2014 Sheila Craan