The Health Test: See What It Says About Your Current Health
As they say health is wealth. As long as you have health the rest you can buy. Think you have a healthy way of life take these health and fitness quizzes and see it for yourself. Maybe you learn something new about yourself with these fun quizzes. Share you're results online and don't forget to tell your friends to take the quiz and see how they fare.
Amazing Health Facts
- A study suggests lack of exercise is now causing as many deaths as smoking across the world.
- Sitting continuously for more than three hours a day can cut two years off a person's life expectancy.
- There are more skin cancer cases due to indoor tanning than lung cancer cases due to smoking.
- On average, people who complain live longer. Releasing the tension increases immunity and boosts their health.
- 60% of people needing mental health services in the U.S. don't get it, often because of the stigma of seeking help.
- Bill Gates' Foundationspends more on globalhealth each year than the World Health Organization of the United Nations.
- In 2011, a study conducted on students health revealed that more than 15% of the students were overweight, and more than 12% admitted to starving themselves for 24 hours or more in the last month in an attempt to lose weight.
How Old Do You Look?view quiz statistics
What's Your Healthiest Habit?view quiz statistics
What's Your Fitness Personality?view quiz statistics
What's Your Energy Level?view quiz statistics
Are You Fit?view quiz statistics
Are You Destined To Be Overweight?view quiz statistics
Curb your sweet tooth
Got a sugar craving that just won't quit? Satisfy your sweet tooth with fruit and not sugar. So resist that chocolate cake siren, and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of nut butter (like peanut or almond) or fresh fig halves spread with ricotta.
Find the best fitness friend
A workout buddy is hugely helpful for getting and keeping you motivated, but it's important to find someone who will inspire not discourage.
Pick your perfect tunes
Exercise with your groove on. Music makes it enjoyable, to pick the ultimate iPod playlist, think about what gets you going.
When To Weigh
You've been exercising and following your diet for a whole week. Excited to see those pounds loosing. It's best to check your weight in the morning before eating or drinking and before plunging into your daily activities. For the most reliable number, be sure to check your poundage at a consistent time, whether daily or weekly.
It's Okay To Have A Cheat Day Or Cheat Meal
Feeling guilty about that giant ice cream sundae. Don't beat yourself up! It takes a lot of calories nearly 3,500 to gain a pound of body fat. So really, that one off day doesn't usually result in any significant weight gain. Even if you messed up with your healthy eating with junk food or other comfort food. Don't give in to the feeling that day is screwed and you could eat anything more junk or skip the exercise. Stick with healthy ways for rest of the day don't give up your exercise and eat healthy rest of the day. It's okay if you have eaten some sugary or fried food. Handle rest of the day well.
Stock Up Healthy Food Options Around You
It is more likely you'll eat healthy food if you have it available near you. Make it available to yourself. Always keep some healthy snacks ready at your place, so that when you hit the craving you can reach for good food rather than picking up on whatever ( unhealthy ) is available near you.