Mango - The King Of Fruits
Eat Mango! Stay Healthy!
Summers means the arrival of 'The King of Fruits - Mango'. It's flashy, yellow color and irresistible, sweet and delicious taste invites all of us towards itself. Along with the taste it also serves us with many health benefits thus, many people crave for it.
Today, let me share some benefits served by the 'King of Fruits - Mango' :
1. During summers, it helps you cool down your body temperature and prevents you from heat stroke and loo.
2. It's often used by ladies as a body-scrub (mashed mango, honey and milk), making your skin smooth and tender. It helps you unclog your pores, keeping your skin fresh as it is applicable to all skin types.
3. Mango is rich in vitamin-A. A cup of sliced mangoes prevents night blindness, dry eyes and it also helps in maintaining good eyesight.
4. Mango is a sweet fruit but still it is low in calories and healthy for human body. It is also a very good source of fiber, it improves heart related problems, it regulates digestion, low cholesterol, maintains weight.
5. Mango is rich in iron and beneficial for women's, it fights Anemia. It increase the level of iron and calcium in women at the same time.
6. Consumption of mango helps children to gain concentration, keeping the cells alive and boosting memory.
7. Mango leaves are healthy for diabetic patients as it helps in regulating insulin level. For instance, boil some mango leaves and soak it whole night. Drink the filtered decoction in the morning.
8. As mentioned earlier, Mango is low in calories and rich in water and food quality, it is very beneficial in maintaining healthy weight. It is filled with vitamins and nutrients and while regulating digestion it burns calories and thus helps in weight loss.
9.Through various studies it has been proved that, Mango being rich in anti-oxidant compound protects against leukemia, prostate cancer, colon, chest. Antioxidants are necessary for a healthy-longer life and it reduces aging process.
10. Mango is rich in vitamin-A, vitamin-c, minerals. It maintains skin, bone, immune system. It helps pregnant woman's, growing children, muscles and growth, recovery of damaged cells, etc.
Mango is good for Diabetics In Controlled Portions
Attention all Diabetics!!
Research and studies states that now the Diabetics too can have mango, as the solution lies in "portion control" and not abstinence. As we all know, Mango is an excellent source of vitamins A & C, potassium, copper, magnesium, pro-biotic fibers and tons of antioxidants. Simultaneously, it works wonders in satiating the sugar craving. If eaten twice a week in limited portions, it will do more good than harm.
Do you Like Mangoes ?
- 128 raw mango recipes | Page 1 of 10 | Tarladalal.com
- Mango Recipes - Food.com
From healthy smoothies to decadent desserts, our library of mango recipes offers countless ways to use this tropical fruit.
- Melon And Mango Smoothie | FoodFood | Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
Refreshing drink of mango and melon
- Mango Kulfi- Recipes by Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
Refreshing kulfi made from mangoes
- Instant Mango Pickle Recipe Video - Zatpat Aam Achar - Indian Recipes by Bhavna - YouTube
More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com http://www.indianrecipevideo.com http://www.veggierecipevideos.com ********************************************...
- Mango Halwa - By Vahchef @ vahrehvah.com - YouTube
Mango Halwa is made with cooking mango pulp and corn starch together in ghee; garnished with nuts. Mango pulp 4 cups Ghee ½ cup Corn starch 1 cup Water 1 cup...
Yummy Mango IceCream
Your Favorite Mango
© 2014 livehightech