The New Lifestyle Diet
Everyone has different goals when losing weight. It is important to choose a diet that closely matches the goals you've set. A little over four weeks ago I started a new weight loss journey and had to find a diet that fit my lifestyle. The New Lifestyle Diet ended up being my choice. It may be a good choice for you also. I'll introduce the type of diet it is, and how this company has helped me get started losing weight. With this information on this diet I hope you are able to make a better choice on if The New Lifestyle Diet is a good choice for you.
The New Lifestyle Diet is called a liquid diet. This means that primarily the food choices are shakes, and soups. Although there are some days when I downright miss food, being able to step away from food has been good for me. With The New Lifestyle Diet I eat 7 meals a day of soups, shakes, and bars, and one meal of 8 ounces of lean meat and 2 cups of green vegetables.
When I received my first order from The New Lifestyle Diet I was worried. The box of food seemed pretty small compared to boxes I had received from previous diet companies I'd tried. I opened up the box and there were; the boxes of mixes, a shaker, a water bottle, a book, a commitment bracelet, a letter, a guide, and a business card from my support coach.
All of a sudden my fear turned to excitement. I was impressed that I was automatically assigned a coach (I've had diets before that offered support but it was never that personal). I was also impressed by the book that came along. I'll admit, I'm a bit of a book nerd, so that was a big plus in my opinion (even if I had to search for space on my overflowing bookshelf). Even the yellow commitment bracelet was kind of impressive. I liked the thought behind it, and wore it for the first few days until I felt committed to not eating regular foods.
Why I Chose The New Lifestyle Diet
There are a few reasons I chose The New Lifestyle Diet.
1. It allows me to "step away" from food for awhile. Even though passing up well-cooked meals with well-meaning friends is hard, it's a chance for me to step back from food. I'm able to analyze the way I think and react to food choices. I'm able to make changes in my life that will allow me to keep the weight off once I've reached my goal weight.
2. It's economical. I was looking at The New Lifestyle Diet and other comparable liquid diets. The New Lifestyle Diet was the closest to my price range. They offer savings if you buy 4 weeks of product or 8 weeks of product.
3. The Liquid Diet Discussion Board. With purchasing the first month of product I received a free one year Gold Membership to the liquid diet discussion board. This has been an added bonus full of weight loss challenges and support.
4. No Autoship. I can tell you horror stories from other Weight Loss companies and autoships. Really, I don't want to get into all the details, but there have been times when I've clearly proven I've asked them to not ship me anymore product and they do. They charge me for it, and once I returned it, they never gave me a full refund. This company has no autoship. I order the product when I'm ready for it. That is such a relief.
5. Great Customer Service. I didn't realize this one when I first chose the program, but they've got great Customer Service. I looked up they are members of the Better Business Bureau and get good marks. They respond quickly to any inquiries I have. It's refreshing.
Choosing a diet plan to follow is important. A program that feels comfortable is needed so that you'll keep following it. I've listed the reasons why I chose The New Lifestyle Diet. I hope you find them helpful, and if you're wanting more information on the program be sure and explore the links below. Good luck with the weight loss!
For More Information on The New Lifestyle Diet
- Weight Loss Program | Lose Weight Fast Easy | Diet Plan | Liquid Diet | New Lifestyle Diet | Medifas
On the New Lifestyle Diet (NLD) and Liquid Diet Weight Loss Program you'll lose weight fast and keep it off and discover why everyone is switching from Medifast (MF) and Optifast.
- Liquid Diet Discussion Board
The Discussion Board that is included with membership. There is a free membership anyone can join, and then the Gold Level membership that you receive with your first order.