The Organic vs Synthetic Supplements
Every healthy eater’s conundrum is whether they need organic vitamins or add organic supplements to their diet. And if so, it's pretty tricky to decide which vitamins or supplements are the best. It’s quite ignorant not to think that soils have significantly degraded over a few years. And human bodies require vitamins at various stages of life. When the body doesn’t receive the extra kick of nutrients from food, the next best option is to turn towards organic vitamins or supplements.
However, There’s a Significant Difference Between Organic and Synthetic Nutrients:
- Synthetic Nutrients: Mostly referred to as “Isolated nutrients,” these nutrients are artificially made in an industrial process.
- Organic Nutrients: Obtained from whole food sources in the diet.
Synthetic nutrients do not include whole food supplements, which is formulated from concentrated, dehydrated whole foods. But, the available synthetic supplements in the market are made to mimic natural nutrients — supplements like vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids. The supplements can be consumed as pills, capsules, tablets, powder, or in liquid form. However, before buying, make sure to check the label, natural or organic supplements list all the food sources as 100% plant or animal-based product. Supplement products that list nutrients individually, like Vitamin C, B, or use chemical names like, ascorbic acid is undoubtedly synthetic.
In most cases, people do miss out on vital nutrition in their regular diet. Organic supplements or organic vitamins fill that gap by providing an adequate amount of essential nutrients. Scientific evidence proves that organic supplements are beneficial for health. Here are a few examples,
- Calcium and Vitamin D which essentials for keeping the bones strong
- Folic Acid reduces certain risk of congenital disabilities
- Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oils prevent heart diseases
- Mega Food: A brand committed to natural ingredients for a whole of deficiencies and dietary needs. They’re reliable and provide high quality right organic supplements.
- New Chapter: They’re an excellent go-to organic supplement brand. They supple daily vitamins and supplements for specific conditions such as inflammation, prenatal and cough, and flu.
- Green Organics Supplements: The incorporation produces 100% natural hand-made supplements in America. They don’t use any fillers, magnesium stearate, artificial colors, or preservatives. To guarantee fresh products, they produce these supplements in small amounts. Grab one before they’re sold out!
- Healthforce: Biocompatible supplements formulated by Dr. Jameth Sheridan. These supplements go straight to the source. If you need vitamin C, eat some acerola cherries, if you need to lower your cholesterol, take in some lecithin. To boost your energy, detox your liver from a dense nutrient burst from greens.
- Flora: Flora flax seed oil is an excellent supplement to try; it helps reduce high cholesterol and prevent heart diseases. The Omega 3 fatty is rich and found mostly in fish oil, flora flax seed oil consists of omega three and is a wholesome package to try out!
No matter how organic the supplements are, always consult with a doctor first and then take these organic vitamins into your diet. Otherwise, so far, there isn’t any harm detected in organic supplements but do watch out for synthetic supplements in the market. Always read the label before purchasing and go through the list of ingredients.