The Secret behind Peanuts!!! Healthy and Weight Loss Superfood
The secret behind Peanuts: Healthy and weight loss superfood
When we think about Peanuts, most of us are likely to associate it with high fat, junk food, gaining excess weight. However, peanuts are just the opposite. Peanuts are rich source of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and fiber. They make us feel full for longer periods of time and help to increase our fat burning metabolism too. Peanuts have been lost and forgotten to easily available hamburgers in today era but at the cost of our health.
Peanuts are healthy and tasty snack. They are easily available and easy to cook and eat. Peanuts are full of nutrients. They are energy dense foods that can help to keep us satisfied for long hauls. Eating an optimum amount of peanut daily, can even help us to lose weight. Here, is the health information about peanuts which can open our eyes to this lost superfood:
1. Peanuts are rich source of minerals. These crunchy and tasty nuts are good source of key minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, selenium and zinc. Eating peanuts regularly, helps to provide sustained and adequate amount of minerals to our body. This helps to maintain our body functioning in healthy and optimum ways.
2. Peanuts are rich source of fibers. Fiber is good for digestion and bowel movements. It helps to cleanse our digestive system and keep it healthy. Good bowel movement and healthy digestion are associated with healthy body weight.
3. Peanuts are rich source of antioxidants. Antioxidants helps to fight free radicals and reduce the damage and aging to our physical body. Peanuts are rich source of antioxidants like Vitamin E, Vitamin B, resveratrol. Adding peanuts to our daily diet can make us physically healthy, lively and look younger and beautiful.
4. Peanuts are rich source of proteins. Proteins are essential building blocks for good physical health. Peanuts are rich source of essential amino acids which help in the optimum growth and development of the body. It is a very good source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.
5. Peanuts are rich source of good fats. Initially, it was thought that all fats are bad. However, now we know that monosaturated fats are good for our health and help to even lower our bad cholesterol. Peanuts are rich source of monosaturated fats and eating a handful of peanuts will only improve our cholesterol reading to better. Research has even showed that eating peanuts regularly can help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Now, we know the beneficial value of eating peanuts and we are eager to add this superfood to our daily meals. The next question that comes to our mind is, What is the best way to eat peanuts?
Mostly, peanuts are ingested in form of peanut butter with bread toast in breakfast. This tend to be the most common method in today busy life. However, in Chinese history, peanuts were boiled with their brown peels in big vessels for long periods of time. Boiling helps to increase the nutritive value of peanuts and is the healthiest way to eat. Dry fried peanuts are easily available in supermarket but the nutritive value of such peanuts might not be as high as boiled peanuts.
In summary, eat peanuts for good health, vitality, optimum weight loss and longevity.