28 Signs Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome also goes by the name CFS. It's defined as a group of symptoms that are often debilitating.The main signs/symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome is moderate to severe fatigue. At the very least, chronic fatigue syndrome last's for 6 months.That really seems to be the new 'norm' nowadays.
Chronic Fatigue is often confused as being Fibromyalgia. But they are so closely knit together that an individual that suffer's from chronic fatigue syndrome will more than likely also suffer from Fibromyalgia in the future.That is usually if the chronic fatigue is caused by Adrenal Fatigue, or has been affecting you about six months after a traumatic event. If you are also experiencing pain, then you should check with your DR to see what exactly is going on with you.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome should serve as a warning sign and as a flag so you can begin to start taking care of yourself.Although, by the time you start developing symptoms you may not know how to exactly take care of the condition. Most individual will turn to excessive amount's of coffee, thinking it will drown out your fatigue completely. It may work for a little while, but over time of having excessive amount's of coffee it will begin not to work.
It's important to pay attention to your symptoms, and if you do show any of them you should make sure to take care of it. It's always good to catch it before it get's so bad that it takes you month's of treatment to feel like you are back to normal, or your old self.
This Article Will Describe
- Signs of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Possible Causes
- Effective Treatments
- Moderate to Severe Fatigue that has lasted atleast 6 month's at the minimum.
- Decline In cognitive function such as impairment of memory,focus and attention span.
- Feeling unrefreshed upon waking up in the morning.
- Sore Throat
- Moderate to Severe muscle and joint pain.
- Weakness of the muscles.
- Increased sensitivity to:lights,smells and sounds.
- Swelling and pain of lymph nodes.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as constipation,gas,bloating,diarrhea etc.
- Respiratory problems
- Poor physical appearance. This is mainly due to how tired the individual is.
- Short term memory impairment
- Feeling as if you have the flu
- Trouble concentrating
- Generally feeling unwell
- Trouble keeping balanced
- Heart palpitations
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Abdominal Pain
- Issues with body regulating body temperature
- Dizziness or getting lightheaded easily when standing up
- Chills and/or night sweats
- Chest pains
- Often feeling faint
Despite what many people think, both Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia are completely reversible. Their are many different causes for CFS, but let me touch on the most common.
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Candida Overgrowth
- Kidney Disease
- Overload Of Toxins In The Body
Now let me touch on each one individually so you understand why they cause condition's such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Nutritional Deficiencies- We usually get the crucial vitamin's and minerals for our bodies by the food's we eat. But since so many individual's live off of fast food, we don't get all the necessary vitamins and minerals. Over time the vitamin's become depleted and vitamin deficiencies occur. Each Vitamin Deficiency comes with a set of several uncomfortable symptoms. The B Vitamin family is in charge of energy production from the food's we eat, and are also the most common vitamin to be depleted from the body. All the B Vitamin's are water soluble which means they leave through the urine and need to be constantly replenished in order to prevent a Vitamin B deficiency. To prevent a nutritional deficiency the best thing to do is to begin taking a Multivitamin everyday.
- Candida Overgrowth- Also goes by "Yeast Overgrowth". Our bodies naturally have a small yet healthy amount of Candida in our intestines. But when certain medication's such as Antibiotics are taken, Candida can become overgrown. The overgrowth of Candida occurs when their is more unfriendly bacteria in the intestinal tract than good. Candida develops roots and they make their way into the intestinal tract wall and wreak havoc. Getting rid of Candida Overgrowth is as easy as taking a Acidophilus supplement, it help's by putting the good and friendly bacteria back into the intestines.
- Kidney Disease- It most commonly can occur if an individual is taking medications for a long time and when blood pressure remains high for too long. High blood pressure in general damage's the kidney's. If you suffer from Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) you can help lower it by taking Diuretic's.
- Overload Of Toxins In The Body- Medications,Food and Environmental pollutant's make their way into our bodies and whatever the liver and kidney's are unable to filter out, small amounts remain in the body as toxins.Overtime they begin to congest the filtering systems (kidney's and liver) and cause illness and disease. The only way to get toxin's out of the body is by doing a full body detox.
If only it was as easy as restarting your system as it is as restarting a computer. But, when dealing with something like Chronic Fatigue, like you saw above it is caused mostly from stress or toxin overload.
In order to get your system atleast somewhat normal again, you need to clear out the bad stuff enough to where it's like you are restoring to an earlier state of time. The more you get rid of, the better you will feel.
Sometimes, caffeine can actually make you feel worse. So it's not really a good idea to confuse the fact that caffeine will give you long lasting energy.Often it leaves you feeling jittery and overexcited.Try to limit your caffeine intake.
I prefer supplements such as Ginseng,Yerba Mate,A small amount of caffeine and L-Tyrosine. They all have great benefits, especially the L-Tyrosine. If you are like myself, I tend to not get enough protein in my diet, this supplement really does the trick in making it seem like otherwise.
In the long run if you are dealing with chronic fatigue, you need to look at the big picture. It may be connected to something that needs to be taken care of right away. The best thing you can do is start forcing yourself to live a more healthy lifestyle.
- Start taking daily walks
- Add in a multivitamin to your daily routine. Your fatigue may be as simple as a vitamin/mineral depletion,
- Avoid stress. If you cant avoid stress, then your body needs to better able handle it. My favorite supplement to use is Nerve Tonic. I purchase it at my local walmart for about $6 a bottle. Amazing stuff.
- Check to see if you may have a dairy allergy. Certain dairy allergies actually have fatigue as a main sign. I suffer from it. I had to cut out almost all dairy products to feel atleast somewhat normal.
- Less is best when it comes to Coffee and Caffeine. See if maybe you're not stressing out your Kidneys and Adrenal Glands by adding all that extra java.
For More Information On Candida Overgrowth
- The 5 Stages Of Candida Overgrowth
Candida Overgrowth is a very serious condition that too often goes unnoticed because it remain's hidden in the intestines. It is also the main cause for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
The Candida Cleanse helps get all the Candida out of the body.