The Things You Can Cure Through Your Belly Button
The Belly Button Itself
In all of God’s creation, the first part created after the clot is formed is the belly button. After it’s created, it joins to the mother’s belly button through the umbilical cord.
Our belly button is surely an amazing thing! After a person has passed away, the belly button is still warm for 3 hours the reason being when a woman conceives a child, her belly button supplies nourishment to the child through the child’s belly button. And a fully grown child is formed in 270 days = 9 months. This is the reason all our veins are connected to our belly button which makes it the focal point of our body. The belly button is life itself!
So why put oil in your belly button?
Your belly button can detect which veins have dried up and passed this oil to it hence open them up.
The belly button has 72,000 plus veins over it.
Oils You Can Use
Castor Oil comes from the Ricinus communis plant that contains a toxic enzyme called ricin. Do not inhale, inject, or ingested, or it can be very potent to the body.
- Knee Pain ~ add 3 drops to your belly button, spreading it around 1.5" around your belly button before bed
- Moisturize dry skin
- Scalp infections
- Helps increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth
- Helps with Pesky Fungal Infection if you add with 1 part Epsom Salt, 3 parts water in a bowl, it will help strengthen your nails (ragged cuticles and brittle nails)
Coconut Oil comes from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It is filled with vitamin E and A. Coconut Oil is also known for its anti-aging properties.
- Improves fertility
- Improves skin elasticity and collagen
- Helps slow down the aging process
- Raises good DHL cholesterol in your blood
- Increase your metabolism
- Improves brain function
- Moisturize your skin
- May help reduce the dark circles under your eyes
- Helps hair grow healthier, thicker and longer
- Gets rid of dryness of the eyes,
- Improves poor eyesight
- Treats fungus in nails
- Gives a glowing skin
Ginger Oil comes from a plant called Zingiber officinale.
- Helps the elimination of toxins
- Boost digestion
- Ease discomforts to the stomach and bowel
- Enhances appetite
- Clears the respiratory tract
- Soothes aches
- Reduces inflammation
- Boost the immune system
- If you have knee pain or arthritis, gently rub Ginger Oil on the discomfort area for pain relief.
Mustard Oil is rich in MUFA, PUFA, Omega 3 & 6, Vitamin E, Minerals and anti-oxidants. Mustard oil demonstrates strong Anti-Microbial property and is Anti-inflammatory. It improves heart health and reduces cancer risks.
- Gets rid of dry, chapped lips (apply 3 drops in your belly button and spread around 1.5" before bed)
- Will help keep your intestines moving to remove harmful bacteria but keeps the good (works as a mild detox)
- with a mixture of Ginger Oil, can be used for upset stomach, bloating, nausea and digestive problems
- Relieves joint pain (apply 3 drops in your belly button and spread around 1.5" before bed)
Neem Oil is a vegetable oil pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem (Azadirachta indica), an evergreen tree that is endemic to the Indian subcontinent.
- Gets rid of stubborn pimples and acne
- Helps with rosacea
- Helps with eczema
- Helps psoriasis
Olive Oil is a liquid obtained from olives, a traditional tree crop of the Mediterranean Basin. The oil is produced by pressing whole olives. It is commonly used in cooking, whether for frying or as a salad dressing.
- Improves fertility
- Strengthens bones and muscles
- Helps with menstrual pains
Sesame is a flowering plant in the genus Sesamum, also called benne. Numerous wild. Sesame has one of the highest oil contents of any seed. The historic origin of sesame was favored by its ability to grow in areas that do not support the growth.
- Used for all joint pains
- Strengthens bones
- Balances the nervous system
- Treats blurry vision
- Improves eyesight
Finding the Oils You Need
I have listed several oils above and what all they can help you with. You will find two more listed below with a link to Amazon to help you get the relief that you need. All these oils can be found on amazon except the Sesame Oil.
Sweet Almond Oil
Almond Oil comes from the Prunus Dulcis Tree, more commonly known as the Almond Tree. They are the seeds found at the center of the almond fruit, which closely resembles a peach.
Almond Oil has vitamin E and A in it, allowing your skin cells to stay healthy. Almond Oil will make your skin look smooth, soft and free of fine lines.
Be careful when buying Almond Oil, there is sweet Almond Oil and bitter Almond Oil. You want to purchase sweet Almond Oil.
Helps achieve a glowing face
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
Makes your hair stronger
Moisturize and nourish your skin
Thyme Oil, which is derived from the steam distillation of fresh thyme flowers and leaves. Thyme, a member of the mint family, has a sweet, earthy flavor that lends itself well to cooking.
Helps relax arteries and veins
Lowers blood pressure and stress to your heart
Strengthens and tones your heart muscles
Help remove excess water, salt, and toxins from your body
Helps remove mucus from your airways and lungs
Helps with bronchitis
Helps with whooping cough
Helps with upper respiratory inflammation
Thyme Oil is a powerful compound and should not be used directly on your skin. It can cause sensitization and irritation.
Thymus Vulgaris Essential Oil 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade is the type of oil you need to use for Thyme Oil.
- Cures a cold, flu and a running nose
- When a baby has stomach pain, put a few drops directly in the belly button and massage it around the belly button for a few minutes, the pain is cured
- Lowers infants temperatures by putting a cotton swab with alcohol in the belly button
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 KathyWheelerJouini